Splinter Cell rips on HL2!

DarkStar

Tank
Reaction score
http://home.comcast.net/~nathanmck2003/splintercell.avi

untitled3ra.jpg

Buhahaha... actually for some reason it isn't that funny.

bah..yea...saw on HL2W.

just a friendly elbow at valve or whatever you kids say these days.

g0rd0n p|/\|nZ S/\m F15|-|3r!!!111!! \/\/007z0rZ!!!11

Is it really a rip when we know that Gordon is a geek? I thought it was safe to conclude that at least.

Gordon kicks everyones ass, he dosn't bother with crappy one liners, he just crowbars 'em in the face ;) .

No grimsduater (wteva her name is!) should die!

Gordon doesn't even need to only rely just on his crorbar either. He has his gravity gun. Sam Fisher is considered finished.

Captain M4d said:
Gordon doesn't even need to only rely just on his crorbar either. He has his gravity gun. Sam Fisher is considered finished.

Do we have to get into this again? Ok, Sam would hide hanging from a pipe and snap gordon's neck as he enters the room. Gordon dead, sad barney, sad alex, sad kliener...

Zeus said:
Do we have to get into this again? Ok, Sam would hide hanging from a pipe and snap gordon's neck as he enters the room. Gordon dead, sad barney, sad alex, sad kliener...
Wrong. Gordon has the G-man on his back at all times. Therefore, G-man would just grab Gordon and throw him into a stasis before Sam Fisher has a chance to attack. Then G-man would throw Gordon back out of the stasis as soon as Sam is found vulnerable.

Johnnny49 said:
How about Barney (the purple dinosaur) vs a bunch of antlions? ;-)

Barney would bore everyone to death with his lame "I love you, you love me" song. :E

well, guys. this IS true, I mean, gordon is geeky, and he is a videogame character.

could geek stop an alien invasion by using a extreme arsnal of weopns from a crowbar to rocket launcher

I think the most interseting fight would be: SOLID SNAKE vs SAM FISHER.

Shakermaker said:
Gordon Freeman vs. Sam Fisher, interesting idea.

Lamarr versus Sam Fisher

I don't think I have to tell you who wins this one.

Johnnny49 said:
How about Barney (the purple dinosaur) vs a bunch of antlions? ;-)

Heh

'two plus two is fouuuuur, two plus two is fouuuACK*whump*UGHohGodNOAAAA*whump,whump*

Splinter Cell is SO correct! Even though I've never played it properly.

Is the new splinter cell any good? I've seen good reviews (10 out of 10, 9 out of 10) but are the reviews right and how does it compare to Half life 2 in terms of fun-ness

I also noticed that a computer password in Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines is "iluvgabe"

Barney would kill anyone. That tail is dangerous. I hear he's got one hell of a kick, too.

Pfft, non-believers. Sam Fischer > Gordon Freewoman

Edit - Btw, I'm assuming that video is the PC version? I didn't notice it in Xbox.

heh
its funny because you have -3 bullets left?
huh?
/ME WANTS THAT GAME!

Sam Fisher is OLD!!! he is like 40+ in the SC CT and Gordan is foreva 21!!! a Headcrab Could Own Fisher and How many Head crabs can Freeman Own???

thethingexe said:
Sam Fisher is OLD!!! he is like 40+ in the SC CT and Gordan is foreva 21!!! a Headcrab Could Own Fisher and How many Head crabs can Freeman Own???

Isn't Gordon 28? I could have sworn it states that in the start of Half-Life 1.

I don't know a whole lot about Sam Fisher, but if Gordon can take on entire armies and win... with no formal training... he can kick Sam Fisher's ass.

Sam Fisher would never be able to sneak up on Gordon.

For starters gordon would not ignore 3 lit up bright green lenses floating in the dark or the bright cellphone thingy on SF's belt, or that glow in the dark thingy on his back.

Sam fisher is not stealthy, his opponents are just blind. How else could ignore a guy with more lights on him than a christmas tree?

Flyingdebris said:
Sam Fisher would never be able to sneak up on Gordon.

For starters gordon would not ignore 3 lit up bright green lenses floating in the dark or the bright cellphone thingy on SF's belt, or that glow in the dark thingy on his back.

Sam fisher is not stealthy, his opponents are just blind. How else could ignore a guy with more lights on him than a christmas tree?

Ubisoft has stated it's there for looks ever since 2003, not to mention it would be very annoying in third person view, walking around, not being able to tell where you are. his opsat/goggles are not really 'seen' by the enemies, even though you can.

and lets not turn this into a stupid sam fisher vs gordon pissfest.

but I leave you with this picture: http://img116.echo.cx/img116/6316/8cda4ts.jpg

I'd like to see Sam take on firebreathing walking tanks... nuff said

Ok did Sam Fisher.. Save the world from an Alien Invasion... from Xen.. Did Sam Fisher.. Killed a Armored Testicle Giant Head crab?.. He might of Saved the world from Terrorists.. But they usually bomb us without looking, Combine on the other hand Will turn u into a Stalker.. And the Combine will use Sam as a stalker MUHAHAHA

Back