Spoiler!!!

S

Shadowlands5325

Gordon is actually an ALIEN before the game was released! and that G-man was trying to keep his identity secret so the government could actually use the aliens' greatest weapon against them

Here is the link : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...0739802-2009525

Bottom review.

This isn't from the stolen source code its from the new and release HALFLIFE 2 GUIDE OF THE GAME.

psst.. it's fake, you can't order that guide, as it doesn't actually ship out as it says it does

Ugh links not working correctly...
Secondly if it is true, you should wrap that in spoiler tags as well.
And how do you know it isn't from the beta?

2 of 28 people found the following review helpful:

5 out of 5 stars Oh man! What a shocker!, February 9, 2004
Reviewer: thebladeroden from WI United States
Thanks Prima for releasing your guide early! How else would I have found out that Gordon is actually an ALIEN before the game was released! and that G-man was trying to keep his identity secret so the government could actually use the aliens' greatest weapon against them! Man, what an ending! Saves me the trouble of actually having to buy and play the game to find out the story. Thanks for saving me a couple of bucks and a few months!

of 25 people found the following review helpful:

5 out of 5 stars A+ !!!!!1, November 29, 2003
Reviewer: NSPIRE from Modesto, CA. United States
Oh man, those biozeminades kept killing me...

THAT IS UNTIL I got the official Prima Half-Life 2 Strategy Guide! I recommend this to everyone and their dogs; heck, their fishes too!

If it helped me, then it can help you, too!

----------------------------------------------------

2 of 23 people found the following review helpful:

4 out of 5 stars awesomely helpfullness!, November 27, 2003
Reviewer: jimbones from Seattle, WA USA
Phew! That book really helped me past those nasty BIOZEMINADES! Man those were tough! But thanks to this book I finally finished that game.. Man, I wished that this game wasn't so hard an all. With all those physics it gets really confusing, like biozeminades in teh front combine in teh back an zombies from everywhere..

jokes about the biozeminades, one is confirmed to be a forum member, the other one....

It's just a couple of people taking advantage of Amazon.com's error. Pretty creative, but i have no doubt that it's all a lie.

Sprafa said:
jokes about the biozeminades, one is confirmed to be a forum member, the other one....

jimbones and NSPIRE are both forum members :)

if the guide is made by prima you can bet its the real story of the game,they both go on sale at the same time.

is true that freeman is a alien and all that stuff?

<RJMC> said:

Yes, he is Nihilanthes love child with that headcrab queen thing, out popped a baby Gordon who was recovered by the Gman when he came to Xen on the first cross dimensional jump.

i think someone in this thread said that it is not.

In my opinion, it is not. It's too simple for Gordon to be an alien or a robot or a cyborg or a biomech..

I dont think that gordon is alien
cuz we will know it right?

Heh, I saw this review awhile ago. Didn't know whether it was sarcasm or not. I was always worried I'd read the most horrible spoiler ever, and when I saw this thread I was like, "That fool just posted the spoiler no one should hear about!" :LOL:

Also, haha, the biozeminades guy lives in the same town I do.

Darkside55 said:
Also, haha, the biozeminades guy lives in the same town I do.

Track him down!

Edit: bah, that's NSPIRE.. he's a regular here. That's not the ORIGINAL Biozeminade guy, check my sig :)

Gotta luv the reviews:

Reviewer: hollyadams14 from USA
Having worked for Valve and recently Sierra I have played HL 2 (or as its codenamed 'half life two') on several occassions. I programmed several parts of the game and recently i have done games testing with the beta and also the deltas.

Roffle :farmer:

Why has there never been a mention of the HL2 gammas?!

rjmc said:

man, no, just use that lonely goddamn braincell for two seconds.

Back