[Spoilers] If you could modify the end of HL2:EP2

arch5

Spy
Reaction score
Warning: This thread contains spoilers. We recommend that you play EP2 before reading/doing this thread.
Part of the "If you could" series by dabomb29 :p

Title says it all, if you could modify the sad ending of Half-Life 2: Episode Two, what would you make the ending be?

I would probably let you get into the helicopter, have somebody fly it (Alyx, or maybe Eli), and then have an epic showdown with combine advisors in the air. :p

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

stop-posting.gif

I think it would be really cool if at the end Adrian Sheperd showed up!!

That would be a great twist to the game and that is what I wanted!!

I think it would be really cool if at the end Adrian Sheperd showed up!!

That would be a great twist to the game and that is what I wanted!!

I agree. Shephard could be on the helicopter, which was the same helicopter he rode on that the G-Man has brought to White Forest for us to use.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

Why don't you just stop replying to my threads on the HL board in general, if all you are going to do is flame me for making them.
Unless your joking :p

Going back to the main topic....
I like ZT's idea, that would be pretty cool.

Ok.

Anyway.

What about this idea:
At the end, everything happens normally, but then after Eli gets killed, more advisors come.
Then Adrian comes around the corner, and uses that green orb gun from OP4 (or whatever it's called lol) and takes one of them down. He yells for you to "Follow him", so you do. He gets into the helicopter, you guys take of, Alyx is sad, and the advisors are chasing you.

You really think there are people on this site who haven't played episode 2 yet?

I think a Hydra should have come from teh ground, impaling Advisors then Grodron and Alxy can go to teh buttsechs!

But seriously now, the end was fine and powerful in the way it was. Why would you want to change it?

It's just ideas, you don't have to want to change it.

I couldn't dream up anything better than the way it originally ended. Sorry bomb :-/

I do wish Eli and Gordon could finish up that conversation though.

I think it would have been cool to get to the Borealis, then discover its GMANs mode of transportation across the cosmos and parallel universes. Also read up on the Phildelphia Project and you'll get a hint of what happened. Apparently for those who don't know, a vessel supposedly used for invisibility quite possibly disappeared and then reappeared with people stuck in the hull of the ship and some never returned. really creepy stuff when you read into it even though its mostly hype and missing pieces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

Every idea I've read so far in this thread is gastly.

The best idea is the one where dabomb stops posting. Great idea!

You had a fledgling good idea with the 'Ask a Question' thread, DB. Don't ruin your positive rep already. 'Gameplay change' ideas always get shot down here. Find another thread to dredge up before you say something like this because, in my memory, there's already been at least one and I've only been active consistently for under a year.

*Insert StarCraft reference and then finish it off with, "KEKEKE ZERG RUSH"*

I'm confused as to why people are telling the guy to stop posting when all he's done is post a thread to stimulate discussion?

If i could change Hl2 EP2 ending= chuck norris shows up and round house kicks the advisors before they lay a hand (cyber organic appendage) on Eli.... duh

I'm confused as to why people are telling the guy to stop posting when all he's done is post a thread to stimulate discussion?

It's kind of a long story, but mostly because he annoys people so that even when he does make a decent thread, everyone's knee-jerk reaction is to either scream at him as loudly as possible, defend him as loudly as possible, or talk about how they just ignore him as loudly as possible.

Something would happen to someone because something or someone did something about something with something.

But what if that someone did that something because of someone that did something with someone's something?

Well then someone's something would do something to someone else, who did something with their something.

I'm just waiting for the "If you could tap one b1tch from Half-Life, who would it be?" thread.

I would put Alyx and Gordon having hardcore sex.

But thats just me.

Oh wait, I have another one..

It would end like it did, but in the end you would see one of those "gman visions" and gman would say something weird.

I'd have D0g kill both advisors, then Gordon drags Alyx into the helicopter, then final cut scene showing them take off then land on the Borealis and then weirdly Gina Cross shows up with Colette Green on the Borealis

Relax man, I'm just messing around. No one cares that this thread is dead and no one thinks you killed it by posting in it.

Back