Steam Ties Into HL2 Multiplayer System

interesting, too bad i hate you so im not going to click it!

/me crack's Gorgon's neck and grab's his anti-flame suit queer version 2.0 and runs.
/me dies in the process o' runnin'

Oh my god, Valve is making Half Life 2, and it's going to be using something called the Source Engine.

This is my way of saying "This is very old news".

Originally posted by Feath
Oh my god, Valve is making Half Life 2, and it's going to be using something called the Source Engine.

This is my way of saying "This is very old news".

could of fooled me, now tell me, what is this "Source" you speak of? Some kind of nazi magic?

Replace "WON" in original image with "Steam" and you'll have a more accurate picture.

BTW, IIRC, WON has been dead for a while - it's actually done through valve now.

Originally posted by G0rgon
It does not allow me!!

it does noot allow me to do dis thing.!111! Me go back my home country idiot-nesia!!

It looks like somebody has figured out the "draw" function in MS Word. What does he think, WON is not on the Internet? Your game still has to be authenticated somehow, even with Steam.

Summary:
Authentication will probably happen only once - when you log into the Steam client with your username/password.

Gotta love the "GRAPH BY ANTHONY 'SHOVEL' WHITE." Is he worried someone will steal them? :rolleyes:

Back