Steam Weekend Deal: Counter-Strike Source - 50% off

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
This weekend only you can buy Counter-Strike: Source (shame on you if you haven't already) for <del datetime="00">$19.99</del> $9.99 (50% off). Counter-Strike: Source is one of the best multiplayer games ever and it's very popular.

Counter-Strike: Source blends Counter-Strike's award-winning teamplay action with the advanced technology of Source? technology. Featuring state of the art graphics, all new sounds, and introducing physics, Counter-Strike: Source is a must-have for every action gamer.

Buy now, don't think.

Description is from 3 years ago :|

"Counter-Strike : Source is one of the best multiplayer games ever..."

Whoa, slow down... What? :|

It's just a gaming icon to the casual players imo.

But eh, we're not here to debate :O

Heh. I wonder if CSS will get the Steam community update thingo :O

You suck. It's "all things Counter-Strike" - not just Counter-Strike: Source.

Counter-Strike - $4.99
Counter-Strike: Source - $9.99
Counter-Strike Condition Zero - $4.99
Counter-Strike Complete Pack - $14.99

It should have always been 10 bucks.
So the deal should be 5 dollars.

And then they should do the same pricing with HL2: DM to create a resurgence.

Or just make them both free.

Damn, what a crappy weekend deal. :(

>. Counter-Strike: Source is one of the best multiplayer games ever and it's very popular.

BAHAHAHA that's a good one.

But seriously, having more people buy it is only going to increase the shitiness.
Like a certain four leaf clover web site I know of.

Pfft, lay off it's just news about a Steam weekend deal about CSS, don't shoot the messenger. I'm no fan of the game, it's THE most played game on Steam with 62,831 playing as we speak, even if it doesn't matter to you guys...there's alot of people who do :)

That's a pretty good deal.

Yay. Now hackers can set up a new account for half the price!

Aw man, Valve is awesome.

I should just wait a year to buy anything they release so it's cheap.

No no no, that wont work! I have no patience.

Nice, looks like I'll finally be getting HL2: DM, which means I'll finally be able to try out the mods that require it.

Why all the CS hate? I think it's great and it survives without updates, much unlike TF2.

Counter-Strike survives entirely and absolutely on the stubbornness of its player base.

Counter-Strike survives entirely and absolutely on the stubbornness of its player base.
Very much this. I play it and can't help but appreciate the advancements that have come in online gaming since then.

Pfft, lay off it's just news about a Steam weekend deal about CSS, don't shoot the messenger. I'm no fan of the game, it's THE most played game on Steam with 62,831 playing as we speak, even if it doesn't matter to you guys...there's alot of people who do :)

You mean all things Counter-Strike.

Once I saw that, it pissed me off that I spent more on all of them
$75 for CS 1.6 (Along with HL1, OF, Blue Shift, ect.
Christmas present - CS:CZ
And like $50 for CS:S (Came with Half-Life 2)

Counter Strike Source, Get it or you'll regret it! :sniper:

This deal didn't really affect me but as it was such a good offer I managed to presuade my friend to get it as they're hundreds of servers, great maps and various skilled players. If you don't have Counter Strike Source I would say buy it. I don't have the others, as Counter Strike Source is the latest, has the best graphics and has thousands of players who play it. :sniper: JUST GET COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE :sniper:. It's a highly addictive game and once you begin to get good you'll be able to join a clan and play in leagues and stuff. It's awesome fun!! :sniper:

Dudes, let's relax and talk about me. More specifically, let's talk about whether or not I should get this? DO I WANT TO GET CS:S. Does anyone even still play it? Will you guys be my bffs and play it with me? Should I do it? Should I do it? Should I do it?

I don't play very many multiplayer games except for TF2. Dudes and the occasional dudette! Please tell me if I should play CS:S or some other multiplayer, and please be best friends with me and play it with me and then afterwards we can snuggle and drink orange juice. Please? <3

YES DO IT IT IS STILL VALVES MOST PLAYED GAME AND ITS GOOD

I think it's around equally as good as TF2, plus the Gmod stuff it comes with is an ablsolute necessity.

Deal was ok for me, bought it just for the garrys mod content.
Now i can finally play zombie survival without wielding a pink gun and get suizure of all the "error" props.
Tnx for the posting the offer DigiQ8 :)

Back