Steelseries Partners with Valve to Bring CS:GO and Dota 2 Peripherals

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
dota2_csgo_family_s-jpg.23526
News from day 1 of E3 and Steelseries have announced a collaboration with Valve, manufacturing peripherals for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2.

For CS:GO there is the SteelSeries Siberia v2 CS:GO Headset, the SteelSeries Kana CS:GO Mouse and QcK Mousepad.

For Dota 2 there is the SteelSeries Kana Dota 2 Edition Bundle, which includes the Steelseries Kana Dota 2 Edition and the SteelSeries QcK Mini Mousemat. The bundle also comes with an exclusive Dota 2 in-game item (A sword for Juggernaut).

“We worked with the professional teams that are playing and winning in Counter-Strike and Dota tournaments and with them, identified peripheral features and technologies that make their experience and performance better. We’ve chosen and perfected exactly the right product mix and are excited to bring them to market with their respective games.”

Attachments

• dota2_csgo_family_s.jpg
    dota2_csgo_family_s.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 23,980
Seems like a good step for both Valve and Steelseries, seeing as both Dota2 and CS:GO will be pretty big in the E-Sports scene, getting in early with the peripherals is a smart move.

I would buy that Dota 2 set in a second, but my MX518 and sUrface mousepad are still truckin' after 6 long years. Still, when it inevitably dies...

Very nice Dienstbier, you move quickly! Can you buy them already or did you get it at E3?
It was part of a gift from Valve, they sent me in May. I wouldnt buy a mousepad myself, but I have to admit that this one looks really nice and could - due to its size - be very useful if I needed a plain surface.

Back