Stord Fisht (WIP)

Wazz Pants

Reaction score
I just finished the cowboy bebop series and it was freaking wicked. so i decided to do a model inspired by Spike's Swordfish hence the name.

the model is still very WIP. C&C needed
i think i may get rid of the back fin all togeather, and i'll probably change the mounting of the 2 little engines at the back.

anyways im probably gonna use this in my bountyhunter mod as one of the ships you can buy.

Attachments

• stordfisht.jpg
    stordfisht.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 352
The nose of the ship is a little short in comparison to the wingspan. I would think something with wings that wide would be a little longer, but that's just me.

Good looking start.

kill the mounting of the two engines all together....make them more rounded and flush with the hull

make the slope of the fusalage connect directly to the wings. so they seem like one peice

can we see some differant angles?

Originally posted by Chimera
The nose of the ship is a little short in comparison to the wingspan.

thats what i was kinda thinkin

Originally posted by crabcakes66
kill the mounting of the two engines all together....make them more rounded and flush with the hull

ya' i'm gonna mount them directly on the fusalage

and im gonna kill off the tail thingy

You need to make that thing LOOK like it can to fly. The wings are too thin and the plane has no altitude control whatsoever.

Originally posted by i8yourparents
You need to make that thing LOOK like it can to fly. The wings are too thin and the plane has no altitude control whatsoever.

It's not a plane, it's a space craft, it doesn't have to follow any principle of Aerodynamical physics....

It could be perfecly square and still move at the same speed as a aerodynamicaly shaped one....

and you probably haven't watched Cowboy Bebop anywhom, I my self have only watched a few like, but doesn't it need arms?

errr...sorry lol, I haven't seen cowboy beebop, so i didnt know it was a spaceship.

My bad.

Originally posted by Stone
It's not a plane, it's a space craft, it doesn't have to follow any principle of Aerodynamical physics....

..., but doesn't it need arms?

umm actually the ship on cowboy bebop is both. so I'll probably make some adjustments to the wings and such.

and i dunno about the arms thing, maybe your thinking about the fold out wings, wich my model doesnt have... Yet.

Back