Strange coincidence??

th3Phallex

Reaction score
Is it me, or does the G-Man have a striking resemblance to Robert Stack, host of the show, "Unsolved Mysteries"...? (see attachment)

Something that I thought was odd is the fact that the G-Man himself is an "unsolved mystery"...

Coincidence?? I think not.
:p

Attachments

• gmen.jpg
    gmen.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 268
I guess he kinda looks like Stack but not a whole lot. :p

I guess it is the creepy nature of the two that really gets me.

:LOL:

th3Phallex said:
I guess it is the creepy nature of the two that really gets me.

He is creepy though, I won't deny that. I used to get so freaked out when I watched that show as a kid. :(

actually, G-man's face is from a real person, u can see the person's name at the credit after u finish the game

th3Phallex said:
ok, so why can't i delete this stupid thread.

I am keeping this thread in existence, for I AM BEST-MAN, THE GREATEST SUPERHERO EVER! I HAVE DESCENDED FROM THE PLANET MARS TO BUMP YOUR THREAD AND CAUSE YOU SLIGHT EMBARASSMENT!

( :D )

No.
Very small if any similarities.

Christopher Walken is definatly the G-Man. Crap, with a week of practicing I bet he could even sound just like him.

-Alix

RandomDan said:
Wasn't he in 'Catch me if you can'?
Yes he was.
BTW: Excellent flick.

The closest real-life resemblance to the G-Man is, nonetheless, Christopher Walken. ;)

The G-Man wrote this: http://www.alexandertechnique.com/articles/sheldon/

From RtB: "World-renowned Alexander Technique practitioner Frank Sheldon was originally considered as a reference for Doctor Breen ... It quickly became apparent to everyone on the team that this was the G-Man instead"

Dhabib Eng reportadly pulled his cheeks in a darkned his eye sockets to give him that G-Man look :)

There are pictures of Sheldon next to a nice render and an in-game model of our favourite briefcase carrier.

th3Phallex said:
In the "Raising the Bar" book. Actually, the book has pictures of all the people they used as references for the faces of HL2's main characters. Concieveably you could walk down the road and bump into Dr Breen. Spooky :)

kupoartist said:
Concieveably you could walk down the road and bump into Dr Breen.

Yeah, I bet that guy gets lots of 50-gallon barrels and toilets thrown at him in real life.

I know I would have to do it.

Back