Strange Error

S

(sm)GhosTDoG

I have just reinstalled the SDK on my new PC and now get this error on load up:

"MountFilesystem (221) failed: SteamMountfilesystem(1764,221,0x1301fc00=0x1301fd10) failed with error 114: Cache need decryption"

This comes up in the usual windows ok click error box.;(. Could anyone tell me what to do or how to fix it?

Thanks, I have one other problem, i have made a lvl for css with an outside yard that contains quite a few of the fence modles, and some of the wire reels found in de_prodigy. The problem i have is that the modles disapear whenyou look at them in certain ways.

I have replaced all the modles and saved the map as a different name and still no change, i have also checked all the fade out and in distances on all the modles.

probly they only have faces on the part of the model you can see. atleast thats what it sounds like from what i decoded from your post. :D anyway just use brushes for the fence with the wire texture.

The launching HL2 thing worked now steam will only put up the "preparing to launch Source SDK" box and then dose nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh i dont know why i bother.:flame:

why do you bother? my sdk takes a while to load up too.

Because i love mapping! Thx again i wont hassle you anymore, im sure you have beyyer things to do than help a nub like me :)

Back