Strange Lag prob.

Gatos_7

Reaction score
Ok. First of all I am from Greece and my pings are never very good but usually I play on some servers with pings 70-90.

But today whenever I try to connect to a server my pings go rocket high and strangely, that happens to the rest of the ppl that are in the server I join. :x

I’ve heard something similar from a friend of mine but he has the EMPORIO warez version of cs, and I have the real deal (bought Gold Package through Steam).

Anyone having the same problems???

Gatos_7 said:
Ok. First of all I am from Greece and my pings are never very good but usually I play on some servers with pings 70-90.

But today whenever I try to connect to a server my pings go rocket high and strangely, that happens to the rest of the ppl that are in the server I join. :x

I’ve heard something similar from a friend of mine but he has the EMPORIO warez version of cs, and I have the real deal (bought Gold Package through Steam).

Anyone having the same problems???

i think the problem is greece lol jk

Actually I found out the prob. It was a stupid auto buy script I installed (Burstmodus Command Extender) :( . It’s a little bit scary though that a script from a client can lag the server so much ... The pings of all players when I joined where 250 at least ...

Back