StreetWars, be a hitman for only $35

TheSomeone

Reaction score
http://streetwars.net/

StreetWars is a 3 week long, 24/7, watergun assassination tournament that has already taken place in New York City, Vancouver, and is now coming to San Francisco.

At the start of the game you will receive a manila envelope containing the following:

* A picture of your intended target(s)
* The home address of your intended target(s)
* The work address of your intended target(s)
* The name of your intended target(s)
* Contact information of your intended target(s)

Upon receipt of these items, your (or your team's) mission is to find and kill (by way of water gun, water balloon or super soaker) your target(s).

You can hunt your target down any way you see fit; you can pose as a delivery person and jack them when they open the door, disguise yourself and take them out on the street, etc.

If you are successful in your assassination attempt, the person you killed will give you their envelope and the person they were supposed to kill becomes your new target. This continues until you work yourself through all the players and retrieve the envelope with your (or your team's) picture(s) and name(s). Then you win. Cash…but first live in fear.

I got to school in SF, but unfortuneatly I don't live there. This sounds so fun :D. There's already a lot of people that have signed up. I read an article in my local newspaper and there's been a lot of killing.

Dam, that sounds F****** XTREME, I wish they had that here..

Excepting for giving a bunch of strangers your name, home and work address...

SOUNDS AWESOME!

Man killing someone with a water gun would be hard...you'd have like...drown them...or hit them really hard with it...

Sounds fun though :D

We had something like that for school once. Something a whole bunch of students put together. We only used water balloons though.

They should make a hardcore version where you use paintballs. That would create more awesome.

Nat Turner said:
They should make a hardcore version where you use paintballs. That would create more awesome.
Or perhaps REAL BULLETS! That'd be some damned hardcore it'd be nuts.

Terminas said:
Or perhaps REAL BULLETS! That'd be some damned hardcore it'd be nuts.

And then give them your neighbor's info instead of your own. Hahah. :sniper:

Hell, I wish I could participate. Be all paranoid, walking around, looking around corners, behind you all the time...it'd be like you are in teh witness protection program and you're in dire need of living!

Except in real life they would walk up to you, shoot you, walk away feeling smug.

That'd be fun and yeah I have a water pistol... IN MY PANTS!

That sounds pretty ****ing awsome. Let's just make sure law enforcement are aware of this.

EDIT: No.

What? You mean the fact that I have a water pistol in pants is awesome?

We've got a pretty good assassins society at durham university, one of mates is in it, but i don't like the idea of having to be paranoid whenever i leave my room.

Erm guys, I was thinking.

Why don't we all start one in our home town/city.
Think of the moneys!

****ing hell. That's the ****ing best thing ever. ****.

Back