Strider Mod 0.3: Titan's War beta 1 RELEASED

TheQuartz

Reaction score
Hi everybody. Strider Mod 0.3 beta 1 version has been released. At the moment you can play only with pilotable strider, but in newer versions will be added all the pilotables from 0.2.75.

This Mod now is a HL2 deathmatch modification, with the pilotable strider and almost all the HL2 models included (Alyx, Breen, etc).

You can download from the official web page:

Strider.hl2spain.com

You can see screenshots here:

Strider Mod 0.3 beta 1 screenshots

We still need mappers for this mod. We also include a FGD with the Pilotable Strider entity.

Enjoy the game, and please send me suggestions, bugs and more to [email protected]

Very nice, gotta love these mini-mods, they get updated muy rapido.

Everyone will spam the strider's secondary fire...

j/k

I tried version 0.0275(The one on Fileplanet) and I was impressed. I haven't played multiplayer with it. If there is a multiplayer.

No. 0.2.75 is only single player. This is the multiplayer version of strider mod. :)

Sorry, i forget to mention. For Mappers, the pilotable strider entity is qua_strider in the FGD

It seems cool but I haven't gotten to try it out since there's only 1 server with a limit of 5 people and it's always full.

I tried setting up a dedicated server but a message box pops up and says:

Error

c:\program\gameinfo.txt is missing.

Keep trying! Been looking forward to this, good job on getting out out eventually. Some great games to come out of this hopefully. The formula sounds good.

Danimal said:
Everyone will spam the strider's secondary fire...

j/k

I tried version 0.0275(The one on Fileplanet) and I was impressed. I haven't played multiplayer with it. If there is a multiplayer.
they can't spam the secondary fire!
they made it so you gota wait after firing it!

Good work and all, am trying it now. Liked the other ones too.

Back