Stuck At Water Hazard

S

Spoonman

Hey, Im stuck at the part where the black guy comes up to you and says "You can park the boat here, it'll be safe" and the alien is supposed to add the machine gun on it. My problem is when I reach the gate and jump off nothing happens, I have tried several differnt spots of leaving the boat, but still nothing. Am I supposed to stay on the boat, and if so for how long? Im guessing my problem is because I downloaded the game from the site and they didnt send me the proper file, or its corrupt and the NPC doesnt recognize me as being there. Thanks for any help and srry for bad spelling. :D

oh, well its legit, I didnt pay for the game itself I just bought a new computer couple months ago and just recently downloaded the game with the free coupon code or whatever that came with it.

you actually have to not stay on the boat. unmount and go talk to the guy in th house by the dock

I cant go in the house cause they wont open the gate that leads to it, thats where my problem is.

Oh, that's not even relevant to your problem. Just get off the airboat, follow the guy into the roof, and he'll mention the vortigaunt is mounting the machine gun (or whatever it's called) to your airboat, step out and they'll let you out.

Sober said:
Oh, that's not even relevant to your problem. Just get off the airboat, follow the guy into the roof, and he'll mention the vortigaunt is mounting the machine gun (or whatever it's called) to your airboat, step out and they'll let you out.
when I get out of the airboat the guy just keeps saying, "you can leave the boat here, it'll be safe".

Make your way to the roof, the guy should follow you.

hmm I reinstalled Hl2 for the 2nd time problem solved. Had a corrupt file or sumthing. Thanks for help anyways guys.

Back