Stuck in Sewer

H

hobbes1218

Hi folks, I can't belive I'm stuck already. I'm in a sewer in the route canal part and having burning drums dropped on my head. I have no way back and the way forward is barred by an iron gate to the right. I have to jump down into some water and can't find any other way out! Can anyone tell me how to get out of the area where they drop burning drums on your head?

Is there a Half life 2 walkthrough anywhere? I can't find one.
Many thanks
Chris

If you are talking about the bit I'm thinking of...you need to go here (where the circle is), you climb up on the wooden things and walk around them until you can get inside the pipe.

Thanks but it's a different bit. A sewer pipe into a small room with a grate overhead.

ooooo I know where you mean, I think

Get on top of the little room thingy where the combine were. Then towards the left there is a little ledge. Walk along it until that wooden thing is blocking you. Blow that up. I think there is a barrel or you might just take out the wooden legs or something, then continue walking along.

Actually, your only recourse in the section that you are talking about is to avoid the falling barrels.

After they explode, you will note that they have blown open the iron grate cover that previous barred your egress.

Mouldy Punk,

You've got nice high gfx settings like me, hmmmmmmm.

Back