Stuck in the trailer in Route Canal..

M

mrleung21

With the alien dude watching tv and the guy standing next to wall... What am I supposed to do here? I'm sure this as been asked but I searched and couldn't find it. Sorry for the noob thread

Trev

Thats not good. Error in game possibly? Did I forget to do something that is causing him to not do anything?

I read on a few others posts about a low water level? Maybe I forgot something... any replies much appreciated.

Stuck on Route Kanal

Need some directions.. I'm swimming to avoid the bullets so I get to a duck I run for a tunnel slide down & now I‘m stuck. I’m not even sure if this is a dead … help ... here is a snapshot

Attachments

• Route Kanal-2.JPG
    Route Kanal-2.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 301
This is where you start using your head in the game, it isnt obvious at first but you need to pick up the cinder blocks with the "use" (E) key and put them on the far end of the board, eventually youll have enough to support you and you walk and jump onto the ledge.

^^ I'll try that.. I don't know how I could get enough cinder blocks to get me to the ledge... thats hella far above.

It's possible; this is the first instance where physics come into play.

Oh, well I think he was responding to the otehr guys question.. (why is it in my post?) anyone have an answer for me?

this is a problem with the ai. there are a few ways to fix it,

Just reload the section and see if that helps.

Cheers,
bbyybb.

Edit: I just realised the previous reply was bringing up a very old thread.

first find the folder \half life 2\hl2\cfg.
inside create new text doc called ai_fix.cfg.
in this new doc write

ai_norebuildgraph "1"
ai_disable "0"

then make the file read only (right click then properties)
then in \half life 2\hl2\cfg find a file called valve
open it using notepad
under the line that says exec autoexec.cfg write
exec ai_fix.cfg.
save the change to the document and the ai will be restored and your good to go!

Varsity that not even funny, it happened to barney on mine when i rescued him, he just stood there, and thats from a steam bought version of the game.

Hell,I made a thread about that kind of problem allready. When you start the game from the beginning, and after you meet Judith character, she just stands there front of the elevator, and doesnt do anything. Impossible to continue game. It doenst even work when I load another save game.
Whats happened with this game????!!!!

supaloz said:
first find the folder \half life 2\hl2\cfg.
inside create new text doc called ai_fix.cfg.
in this new doc write

ai_norebuildgraph "1"
ai_disable "0"

then make the file read only (right click then properties)
then in \half life 2\hl2\cfg find a file called valve
open it using notepad
under the line that says exec autoexec.cfg write
exec ai_fix.cfg.
save the change to the document and the ai will be restored and your good to go!

I tried..It didnt solve my problem ;(

it worked when i tried it- at first. then this mornin same thing- all npc's just stand there. bots baddies and friends. with no ai this game sucks

supaloz said:
it worked when i tried it- at first. then this mornin same thing- all npc's just stand there. bots baddies and friends. with no ai this game sucks

Game sucks cause there's one bug with every 10000's person?... right...

i meant playin the game with the ai turned of sucks.its like why are you just standin there. do somethin goddamn it i cant even shoot you

Back