"stuck" on the beach. Wher's the car?

S

santycg

Hi!

I'm stuck on the beach where I have to get into the car and the woman has to put me on the land with the magnet.
The magnet fails and me (and the car) fall down. She continiously says "Turn around and go out!!" or something and I have to go "on feet".

I arrived to the village where the camtain gives me the bazooka and destroyed the helicopter, BUT a guy says something like "I'll open the door, use the car..."

WHICH CAR?
WHERE IS IT?
THE ONE THAT FELL OFF WITH ME FORM THE MAGNET?

I need help!!! :rolling:

The car that you use the gravity gun to turn over so you can get back in it and drive off....

Yes, when the magnet fails and when you get dropped upside down, the purpose is to flip the car with your gravity gun so you can continue your way driving.

P.S.: post questions about the singleplayer part in the half-life 2 singleplayer forum

Drive the buggy with you. It might be tricky to get it over the hill, but use a well placed turbo and your momentum should carry you over the rocks.

Park the car at campout, and after destroying the airship, they'll open the gate for you if you are in the buggy.

the buggy falls down from the magnet, you land upside down, step out, turn it back around on it's wheels with the gravitygun, and get back in, and drive away

LOL, I'm quite amazed you worked your way through all those antlions :D

I got quite a way on foot during the airboat missions, lol

well i got to the bit where the combine blue-wall-barrier thing is on the coast level and went and killed them on foot (as you're meant to) then shot the combine APC over the edge which disactivated the barrier but i didnt realise so i carried on from there on foot lol.

It wasnt until i got to the lighthouse where he says "you'l have to go on foot from here" that it clicked i could have taken my buggy :D

I then started playing it again on hard and im amazed how much i missed the first time. Like on the water hazard level the goodies suspended by a small loading-crane thing with a barrel jamming the gears where u crowbar it out. I didnt even see that first time :D

lol, i did most of the airboat level on foot too, it was'nt till i kept dying to the helicopter that i realised i must be doing something wrong, i reloaded the level and noticed the wooden boardwalk leading to the pen with the airboat in it, which i never noticed the first time round.

Well, we are talking about the whole car stuff now, so
I thought... well lets just ask: Im at the lighthouse now, cars inside.... but do I kill that Alien gunship, or whatever it is... it arrives after all the combines, you could call it a boss....

I dont have any rocketlauncher ammo left...so how do you kill it?

Last floor of the lighthouse, you should find plenty of rockets.

just sv_cheats 1 and impulse 82 yourself a buggy, you deserve it for going so long on foot

I recommend just going to 'new game' and starting the chapter again. You missed out if werent using it all that time. Also the trek back through all the maps to reach the buggy would takes ages.

Back