STUCK @ the lighthouse

Y

yaya

this is where you have to park your buggy in the garage and one of the friendly guys shuts the garage door.

ive killed the drop ship, and all other hostiles. the only friendly survivor is the medic and he is chilling in the lighthouse.

** i DO SEE that there is an underground door leading to the ocean ridge next to the lighthouse. i saw it because i jumped off the cliff many times and as i was falling i could see a door on the side of the cliff

i am guessing i need someone to enter a code onto the lighthouse basement code switch, and from there a door will lead me to the ridge of the cliff.....BUT HOW?

the only citizen is the medic and he just stands there...... there is no one to follow. also i had the captioning on when i beat the airship. and when i beat the ship the girl said "im hurt" but i cant find her ANYWHERE

Do that bit if you can, try and keep all the peeps alive :p One of them takes you to the bottom of the lighthouse and does something to make the wall open.

People here have mentioned that bug before. I think one of them said the shortest solution is just to cheat and fly through the wall.

Hit escape. Press the key to the top left of your keyboard next to 1 to bring up the console. You might need to activate the console in the keyboard options under "advanced" if that button didn't work then try it again.

Anyhow, type in:

sv_cheats 1
noclip

That switches the cheat on. Then fly through the wall with the door.
Then type:

noclip
svcheats 0

That's switches it off. And that's that.

Just checking, but you took out the gunship, as well? I'm assuming so, since I don't think the medic appears in the lighthouse until you complete that part.

yaya, tiptoe outside and there's a ledge spiralling to the left. Just follow it around :)

Back