stuck (undue alarm)

K

kevo

hey all, im currently at the point were me and alyx got on this elevator where i used the grav gun to avoid crates and whatnot falling from the sky to hit the ele,and after that the ele stops and alyx tells you to fix it..how do you fix the damn thing i keep falling =x

Keep looking up. And grab ANYTHING that's huge with your secondary trigger and safely throw it out of danger.

Also, listen to Alyx. She lets you know when you 2 are in danger.

yeah i tried firing an orb in the chrager thing but it is shielded

Try pulling the things in your way with the Gravity Gun. Also remember there's 1 section where you must kill a Stalker because he keeps killing the energy balls.

If the activator is shielded, you must plan your shot to bounce off of a wall or something and land in it.

BeaverMon said:
Try pulling the things in your way with the Gravity Gun. Also remember there's 1 section where you must kill a Stalker because he keeps killing the energy balls.

If the activator is shielded, you must plan your shot to bounce off of a wall or something and land in it.

thanks for your help beaver however i haven't been too successful yet =\ im passed the part with things falling, now the ele has come to a stop and alyx ask if i can fix it. i try thowing those orb's to the charger but it is completly shielded... i don't think i have gatten to the part with the stalker yet but thanks for heads up!

There is a console just to the right of the shield. pull both parts away, and throw balls into the hole.

Just shoot the orb into the wall bit and it reflects off the side and bounces into the generator thing, thats how i did it.

Back