StudioCompiler Updated - Lots of new stuff

C

CannonFodder

New version of my studiocompiler.

http://cannonfodder.chaosincarnate.net/cftools_sc.htm

This is the swiss army knife of HL2 content tools :D

Lot's of new features have been added including texture and model decompile/export

Place this file in your sourcesdk/bin directory. If you don't have one because you don't have the sourcesdk, then you can't run this tool (Sorry)

StudioCompiler has the following features

• StudioCompiler can compile models either by building a .qc for you for simple models or compile using an existing qc file.
  • Reports info on the reference SMD file and allows the user to replace its materials(For all you who forgot to texture the model before export, or
    if you want to use the same SMD's, but use a new texture).
  • StudioCompiler can compile materials and allows specification of common VMT options without having to edit the VMT file.
    Also there is no requirement for the TGA files to be in a specific directory.
  • StudioCompiler includes my HL2 MDL decompiler!
  • StudioCompiler can also export and convert VMT and VTf files. The Steam browser is built in, so there is no need to export the files before conversion. Export a material to TGA directly from the GCF's !
ScreenShots

Model Compiler

sc_model_compile.gif

QC Compiler

sc_qc_compile.gif

Material Compiler

sc_material_compile.gif

Material Exporter

sc_material_export.gif

Enjoy,
Cannonfodder

i'm really new to the source sdk...so i dont really know anything. but yeah...i'm gonna give it a try once i make some more models :)

Back