Sunday Mod Round-up 25/04/10

Sliver

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Remember you can submit your mod news to [email protected], or add your mod to our mod listing database here. This week:[br]

Blue Portals is fricken sweet, love that new light mechanic working through Portals.

Anyone try Proyect Z? Sounds interesting.

Haven't played it, but according to one of their news posts it sounds like they have themselves a nice little elitist/racist community of gamers.

Last days there have been a series of conflicts between spanish players and foreign players. Even though the developer team is spanish, we never intended to encourage this kind of behavior between communities or groups of any kind. We are deeply sorry that this situation took place and since the beggining we declared ourselves against any kind of discrimination and we wanted to prove our point making that the family names of the characters were commons in various nationalities.

and here is someone's first impressions

It's horrible. This mod would be so much fun, but there are many crashes and everything laags like hell and I have no idea what to do, I've just bought a gun with some ammo and now I'm running around. I would like to do the quest, but I don't know where to go. Then there are these stupid Micspammers who ruin the game.

Sounds fun, I encourage everyone to give it a try.

Back