Sunday Night Sven party

Pauly

Tank
Reaction score
Halflife2 release party. Svencoop of the original halflife single players starting in 15 minuets. Ill be giving out my ip and password. I will also have one monday night. Just letting you guys know ahead of time.

I might pop in... I'm a SC vet, but ironically I haven't played it for weeks...

Alright Im going to wait for a few more people first before I set it up.

...god damn, a Steam update. I could've sworn I'd already got the latest one... bit of a hold up on my part.

Eh, HL2 isn't out yet, you know. It's just a "release party", playing a HL mod before the arrival of the big 2 simply because half the planet will forget about the first game indefinitely :LOL:

Ok server is up!
24.131.126.109pass = hl2.net

go go go

pssh i got a few peepz in here. Dunno why you guys cant join

i'd like to join, if im not too late..

EDIT: cant seem to connect, let it retry, looks like the server doesnt exist...

never played this one before so I was tempted to download it and join you... but I think it's a little big to DL just like that. Maybe tomorrow :)

Can you please turn on server uploading? I'm missing a small wav file and its not allowing me to join. Thanks

-IronPooch

im downloading it now.

while im waiting, should i also get these "essential maps" i see on the sven website? or is everything i need to play included in the install file... ?

Hmm, I can connect, but it says I need v_phaser.mdl or something like that.

server crashed its back up now. I tried changin maps back and it crashed. Working fine now. We have only 3 people

fix the ent model. Made it sv_allowupload 1. join now

if you can connect to that guy because of the mdl problems...connect to me at:

password also :hl2.net

setiing up server now.....

ah foey. Tride to get you unstuck with entmod, spike, but server crashed. sigh.

Back