superbowl halftime show (sucked)

THE SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW WAS.......

• Total voters
Reaction score
Did anyone else watching the superbowl find the half time show boring? I for one can remember when action skits , small shows , stars being flown in on helicopters or ascending from beneath the stage, amazing props and stunts, where "keep you on the edge of your seat , grab another beer half time shows." Now the half time show is merely a rock/rap/metal/or hiphop concert. Paul's performance was great but just boring. Didnt seem worthy of the half time "time". What do you think?

I think it kicked ass, alot better then fukkin teenie bopper timberlake

I love Sir Paul Mcartny and I thought his performance was stellar.

I didn't like it, but Paul McCartney was way better than having some current pop star or something, although I would have liked Paul McCartney with George Harrison's son, John Lennon's son, and Ringo Starr, but I guess hearing some old Beatles tunes was pretty sweet.

they should get mars volta do some improve on that bitch :D
i thought it was... really decent. but uhh ill concur it was boring

I was sitting on the bowl the whole time so I missed it.

it was too short and too slow, the super bowl halftime show needs to be more upbeat

they should have had some more rap and rock :D, he was good tho, fair play.

babyheadcrab said:

Ditto. I was impressed. It rocked, where last years show was a travesty.

Better than last years, they could have made a more authentic beatles though

SpuD said:
Better than last years, they could have made a more authentic beatles though

Meh my mom loved the show and she is in her 50's and loved them when they were in they're prime so she thought it was pretty authentic, I could tell she was really taken back.

HeH, did you expect old Paul to hang glide or parachute on to the stage? He's no spring chicken ya' know :burp:

Hey it rocked, Paul was great. That's also the most fan action I've seen in the half time show in a LONG time, usually a good amount of the audience leaves their seats and such to go get stuff, stretch, restroom, and comes back later. Tons of people were there for Paul.

babyheadcrab said:

couldnt agree more. paul mccartney was a very good choice for the show. they needed someone whos talent and overall likeability could overshine last years mess.

I didn't watch it... I honestly am not a fan of football, so I hadn't even watched the game to start with.

I skipped it, I never watch them. I went and got buffalo wings :\ cause im a fatty.

gh0st said:
I skipped it, I never watch them. I went and got buffalo wings :\ cause im a fatty.

/pokes the fatty

you are just a tubster arent you

the halftime show was all i watched. i dont even know who won the game. im just a big beatles fan.

kaf11 said:
the halftime show was all i watched. i dont even know who won the game. im just a big beatles fan.

great to see :D basically the same for me lol

except the patriots won which sucks :\

It was the best half-time show I have ever seen in a Super Bowl. At least this one was wardrobe malfuntionless and it had some talent. Sir Paul McCartney is one of my favorite artists too. :D :D

LIVE AND LET DIE! THERE WAS LIVE AND LET DIE! IT WON! :D

he did a good job doing that on his own, he should have got his nipple out imo.

see if the media will doa janet jackson on him , hehe

wbcninjaofmist said:
Did anyone else watching the superbowl find the half time show boring? I for one can remember when action skits , small shows , stars being flown in on helicopters or ascending from beneath the stage, amazing props and stunts, where "keep you on the edge of your seat , grab another beer half time shows." Now the half time show is merely a rock/rap/metal/or hiphop concert. Paul's performance was great but just boring. Didnt seem worthy of the half time "time". What do you think?
The half-time show was great. Sir Paul was awesome, and "Hey Jude" with the audience was brilliant, if not heartfelt. But if teenie-boppers, beer, and cliche is what you were looking for, then sure, sorry to disappoint.

I didn't watch the super bowl.

So HA!

Back