Supermassive Black Hole

Septih

Reaction score
New Muse single, 19th of June. That's about all we know :p

*hypehype*

A name is all we have to go on, well sounds promising, fingers crossed for some extreme piano playing as well.

I have to say that with a name like that I kinda get the feeling it might be Butterflies and Hurricanes stylee

The song is out now. I ****ing love it. It sounds like Prince with fuzz bass.

It's funky, you can definately dance to it and it's a new direction for Muse. However, I think this will be the TIRO of the album and by the sounds of it we'll get a whole load of different song styles which will be cool :D

*missed the leak and can't use torrents*

:<

Anyone of you on Muse.mu boards or the Muselive.com boards?

I'm Cerpin on Muse.mu and paranoide on muselive.

not actively, i've had a muse.mu account since summer 2003 but never posted much, and i have a muselive one to get the gig bootlegs :D

edit: just heard it, I wasn't expecting that :p funky

Cerpin said:
Anyone of you on Muse.mu boards or the Muselive.com boards?

I'm Cerpin on Muse.mu and paranoide on muselive.

Shoot the _H off my name et voila :p

Are you the Cerpin who's band song was mistaken for the new single? If so, very impressive!

They are on Radio 1 - new song on now, think it's Knights of Cydonia, sounds ****ing MINT :D :D :D

Heh, the Durham uni network seems to send all the streaming audio/video from the BBC into slowmo, so no hope for me :<

That new song is awesome! Even with rather bad audio quality. It will be so god damn good live

Heard this a few times on Kerrang radio, liking it so far, but I found the last music album a bit self indulgent for my tastes.

New Born is still my top track from them.

Black Holes and Revelations has been leaked...

Not impressed; admittedly the recording sounds shite (like faux-stereo) but the songs generally lack impact. There are some good songs, however, but overall it doesn't seem very strong.

Darn :/

Well i saw the single on television yesterday on a music channel. The song was odd, it'll need to grow on me, not what i expected. As for the video, extremely weird...people dressed up as owls and weird creatures in full lycra bodysuits it seemed. Nightmares D:

Murray_H said:
Black Holes and Revelations has been leaked...

Not impressed; admittedly the recording sounds shite (like faux-stereo) but the songs generally lack impact. There are some good songs, however, but overall it doesn't seem very strong.

Darn :/

Ah well, I never thought it was going to be a completely solid album, the live tracks i've heard so far have merited me buying it, even if they are worse on the album. I'm hoping it will grow on me like absolution did, but i don't doubt that they'll get some good versions of the new songs going for live shows

I love the album. I think it's their most proggy and varied yet. It is also the album that has almost no stand-out in your face tracks. I like this, because I know it will grow on me even more.

God damn, I can't wait to get home. I didn't get the 10,000 Days leak, but not even respect for the artists could stop me downloading this :D (of course I'm still buying it regardless).

Back