Take a look at this!

Omg Hes Playing Teh Hl2 Leakz0rz Arrest Him!!!111!11!1oneoneone

Nice.

Now what we need is that spawn cyberdemon cheat and somehow get him on that chair instead.

You guys forget that this game takes place in 2140 something, it's cutting it close, but I believe the game would have come out by then. Heh.

It's what, 2110 in Doom 3? Yeah, Half-Life 2 should be a new release right about then.

EDIT: Damn. Someone already posted a version of my joke!

Man! that was quick, it's already up at hl2-world.de!

I only just posted it! =)

Head_Crab_04 said:
Looks like he's not having fun. Must have been a flop. :devil:
No, he's just thinking "why can't the game I'm in be this cool :("

someone should post this in a doom 3 forum lol

doom 3 modles are so rubbery they reminds me of those expensive plastice sex dolls,

see, this is ne of the good doom 3 and HL2 photoshops... nice work :thumbs:

now, get a pic of Dr. Kliener from the E3 2k3 bink and put a doom 3 screenie in that monitor

EDIT: use this one to put doom 3 on that monitor

Screenshot - Raw BMP (2.25 MB)

right-click and save

LMAO! Nice work, you should photoshop his face to make it smile :D

LOL Nice work yet again! I'm gonna show these to my friends!

Yeah, I don't know why I picked moderator, To be honest I thought someone else would have it, I wasn't expected to be allowed to use it =)

Nevermind, I don't mind if I have to change it.

Dr Kleiner at crimbo partay ;)

dunce.gif

Thats good, :stare: did you just do that or did you find it on the web?

A subtle yet PERFECT statement about how Half-life 2 is better than Doom3!!! Haha, very nice pic, I love it. PS: No doom3 arguments please :)

moderator said:
Thats good, :stare: did you just do that or did you find it on the web?

If you're refering to the kleiner at crimbo party, then this thread inspired me to do it :D

(btw. can you see where the join is between the original pic and the extra wall i added above his head? lol)

Hee! thats cool,

how do you take a screenshot of your computer screen?

just hit printscreen button on your keyboard then paste from clipboard into paint program

and i used 'the gimp', a freeware program to do that. not as feature rich as photoshop but hey its free!

Back