Tales of Symphonia

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about this Gamecube title? I have a Gamcube and I am so damn desperate for a decent RPG (im not talking Final Fantasy X or X-2 imo those games were terrible) I havent played a good rpg in so long I think I might have to buy this. Reviewers seem to enjoy it, does anyone elese have it or know anything about it?

I own this game, bought it days after release. It is one sweet game, and one awesome RPG. I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, but this game still manages to impress me very much so. Buy it as soon as possible.

Why'd you have to say that?

I've been thinking about getting this game for a while now - and now it feels like my life won't be complete untill it's mine!

Point out something wrong with the game pls - that should hold off any impulse buy for at least a few more days.

Final Fantasy X was good...X-2 was beyond horrible.

ToS pwns.... i still haven't beaten it :|

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
Has anyone heard anything about this Gamecube title? I have a Gamcube and I am so damn desperate for a decent RPG (im not talking Final Fantasy X or X-2 imo those games were terrible) I havent played a good rpg in so long I think I might have to buy this. Reviewers seem to enjoy it, does anyone elese have it or know anything about it?

According to my brother, yes it's extremely fun. Seeing someone who mastered the controls I can tell you it's an amazing game.

I didn't like it at first, it was complicated...but it's really fun when you got the controls down.

One of my friend bought it and he said it's one of the best RPG he has ever played. He said the gameplay is terrific and the game easily lasts 40 hours. So I guess you should try it.

Oh man i've been debating getting this game for quite a while now as I havn't played a GOOD rpg ohhh since maybe FF8 which was good but not great. From the looks of it everyone loves it so now that i've got some cash i'll have to pick it up.

Sorry to bring up such an old thread - but Symphonia is really a lovely game :)

Any fan of jpn style rpg's should get it.

(haven't played a game this charming for years *remembers the good old days of snes rpg's*)

Back