• Fixed clients experiencing connection problems during round restarts
  • Fixed flares not always being removed on impact
  • Fixed 32 player servers not working correctly with SourceTV enabled
  • Fixed dropped flags sometimes falling through the world
  • Fixed number key menu input sending 2 key events
  • Fixed PING field being clipped in the scoreboard at 800x600 resolution
  • Fixed broken Medigun taunt
  • Changed mat_showmiplevels to only be allowed when cheats are on

Does that mean the Oktoberfest one is the missing one we have posted in the TF2 forum? I wouldn't know what it changed because I added that taunt before this update.

When they say, 'fixed', we're pretty sure they meant, 'removed'.

Unless it activates when you've got a full uber...

Thank goodness for the flares bug fix. I was on a server where one of the opposing pyro's main strategies was to get 40 or so flares stuck in the left side of their battlement, so anyone looking towards their base had their framerate drop to 10-15. It was annoying.

yay! now i can see my ping when playing!! because... i have to play at 800x600... yeah... :(

Anyone noticed how enemies/friendlies float around the map using the swimming animation? I've seen it a few times and even took some pictures of it.

I also noticed when one of our team mate had the briefcase in ctf_well the case was positioned underneath him, like he was skating around on it, instead on his back.

Great fixes, but they need to fix the resolution not saving every frickin' time you start up TF2.

I always have to switch from 1024x768 to 1280x1024...why?!?! :(

Make sure the config.cfg file in your TF2 folder is not set to read only. TF2 remembers my resolution, so i don't think it's broken.

Make sure the config.cfg file in your TF2 folder is not set to read only. TF2 remembers my resolution, so i don't think it's broken.

Thanks for the hint, I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Nope, it's not read only. I tried searching for some resolution option in there but found nothing, too. So maybe they used some weird abbreviation that I didn't search for.

There is only one config file for tf2, right? Perhaps it's a larger issue, like my steam config file itself (if that exists...).

Back