Ted Haggard is a Big Gay Hypocrite

gick

Reaction score
If your familiar with this guy, this may come as something of a suprise:

The Beeb said:
US pastor resigns in gay sex row

The leader of the 30-million-member National Association of Evangelicals in the US has resigned after being accused of paying for sex with a man.
The Reverend Ted Haggard said he would also temporarily step aside as head of his 14,000-strong New Life Church while his colleagues investigated the claims.

Mr Haggard, who is known as a vocal opponent of same-sex marriages, denies the accusations.

The claims were made by a man during a radio show in Denver, Colorado.

In a statement to the New Life Church, Mr Haggard said he could "not continue to minister under the cloud created by the accusations".

"I am voluntarily stepping aside from leadership so that the overseer process can be allowed to proceed with integrity," he said.

In an interview with KUSA-TV, Mr Haggard said he "never had a gay relationship with anybody".

"I'm steady with my wife, I'm faithful to my wife," he said.

Mr Haggard, who has five children, became the president of the National Association of Evangelicals in 2003.

He has been described as one of the most influential evangelical Christians in the US.

Allegations

The row began after Mike Jones said he had been paid to have sex with Mr Haggard nearly every month over the past three years.

The allegations come as voters in Colorado and several other US states are due to hold simultaneous votes on gay marriage laws.

Mr Jones, 49, said Mr Haggard's public stance on gay marriage had prompted him to reveal the details of their relationship.

"It made me angry that here's someone preaching about gay marriage and going behind the scenes having gay sex," Mr Jones told the Associated Press news agency.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6112338.stm

Good for that smug asshole.

BTW, Dr Dino (Kent Hovind, another biblethumper) is facing 288 years in jail! A little rough for fraud, but can't really feel sorry for him :LOL:

http://www.pandasthumb.org/

it's pretty much a proven fact that the higher you get in religious hierarchy the less faith in the religion you have

yup ..even the pope = likes booze and hookers

edit: PvtRyan you made my day ..didnt know hovind was in trouble with the law ...that''ll wipe that smug look off his face :LOL:

Why doesn't he just change the law?

"Um... this just in, god says gay is ok now, so... go have fun. sorry."

Booze and hookers are the least of his worries.

I saw him machine-gunning homeless people the otherday.

Although, I guess violence towards the weak is much more acceptable than the soliciting of sex.

Machine gun Ratzinger ...has a nice ring to it :sniper:

Why doesn't he just change the law?

"Um... this just in, god says gay is ok now, so... go have fun. sorry."

Because christians don't care about laws. Even god's law is treated as the most frivolous party favour.

Laws are just words in a book, and people who understand books are probably homosexual.

it's pretty much a proven fact that the higher you get in religious hierarchy the less faith in the religion you have

yup ..even the pope = likes booze and hookers
D:
What about John Paul II? We was awesome!

I dont know ..he had his sinister side too

angry_pope_god_hates_you.jpg

perhaps not as sinister as Pope Palpatine

pope.jpg

most, if not all, religious leaders are hypocrites. Do you seriously think they are preachers because they love God? They are into that business because they are charismatic and highly intelligent individuals know how to play on people's fears and emotions in order to make money. At the end of the day, they go home and laugh at all the idiots who emptied their pockets to the church. I envy them. If I could also make money off of dumb people that way, I'd be doing it too.

I'll leave you with a very interesting clip of Pat Robertson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY4clDiLiFc

most, if not all, religious leaders are hypocrites. Do you seriously think they are preachers because they love God? They are into that business because they are charismatic and highly intelligent individuals know how to play on people's fears and emotions in order to make money. At the end of the day, they go home and laugh at all the idiots who emptied their pockets to the church. I envy them. If I could also make money off of dumb people that way, I'd be doing it too.

I'll leave you with a very interesting clip of Pat Robertson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY4clDiLiFc

That is true. Hell, if the churches didn't get any funding from any outside group other than people who go to the church and the owners pockets, I doubt there would be many more churches hidng about...

"It made me angry that here's someone preaching about gay marriage and going behind the scenes having gay sex," Mr Jones told the Associated Press news agency.
In other words, Mr. Haggard is late on last month's rimjob payment.

In other words, Mr. Haggard is late on last month's rimjob payment.
"That bitch, he put dingleberries in his salad last time; I'm not tossin' that shit no more. We're goin' public, baby!"

It's what you get if you stick your head out of the window of a moving train.

In other words: Ask your mum.

BBC said:
The row began after Mike Jones told a radio show in Denver, Colorado, that he had been paid to have sex with Mr Haggard nearly every month over the past three years.

photos03.jpg

Mike Jones?

Back