That old thing..

aku ankka

Reaction score
I wonder where one can find the techdemo where they for example show off the phys.. well anyway the thing with the blue beam. I´ve noticed it´s fairly rare. :burp:

Video, dude, I´m looking for a video!

Reading comprehension: 0

:D

Errr, nope, not in there. It´s probably in the start of the whole e32k3 video but I don´t want to download 587.4 MB just for a few minutes..

aku ankka said:
Errr, nope, not in there. It´s probably in the start of the whole e32k3 video but I don´t want to download 587.4 MB just for a few minutes..

"Errr" yes it's there...look further downwards:

"Download the Half-Life 2 "G-Man Emotions Demo" Movie (68.6 MB)
Download the Half-Life 2 "Zombie Encounter on the Docks" Movie (47.9 MB)
Download the Half-Life 2 "Dr. Kleiner's Lab" Movie (82.4 MB)
Download the Half-Life 2 "Trap Town" Movie (186 MB)
Download the Half-Life 2 "Bugbait" Movie (165.9 MB)
Download the Half-Life 2 "Barricade" Movie (123.2 MB)"

One of those.

it isn't there mate...

he wants the one with the morphing terrain in the beginning, the human made of water, etc.

A2597 said:
it isn't there mate...

he wants the one with the morphing terrain in the beginning, the human made of water, etc.

Roger that.

Oddly enough I dont think they botherd to make a bink for that part.. cos ive tried looking for it too.

What a shame. That part had some really impressive stuff in there and I think there are still people who haven´t yet seen it.

I have a funny version of that video. The screen is split into two, where the other part shows HL1 running the same scene (yes, someone actually wasted his time to make the map for HL1), while the other shows HL2 running. It's an amusing comparison of the physics in the two games.

Here's the site: http://www.city17.de/filebase/index.php?id=6
The file is only about 17 megs.

someone on this forum made that HL1 level, and added in a bunch of our avatars at the time as an easter hunt.
it was pretty damn good, and not a waste of time at all imo.

welcome to the forums I guess!! lols lols pwned forum newb
(just kidding)

You're welcome aku ankka :)

Mr. Redundant, yeah, it is pretty good. I was just trying to be funny(but that's just me, I always make stupid jokes), I don't really think it was a waste of time.

Seppo said:
You're welcome aku ankka :)

Mr. Redundant, yeah, it is pretty good. I was just trying to be funny(but that's just me, I always make stupid jokes), I don't really think it was a waste of time.

hehe I was merely joking around back :) Im no meany..... unless I get no coffee!!!!!!

oh wait.. I gave up coffee and ciggarettes 2 years ago....

[insert Max Payne Scream here]
NOooooooooooooooooooooOOOooo000000000000o0o0oooOOOOoooooo000oooo.....

I have a higher quality MOV file of this movie....
I can send it to someone here if they want to mirror it (HL2net perhaps?)

it's 48.4 megs, stable camera video. (The best one available after E3 2003)

Yeah I want that too, it's the only thing keeping me from deleting the huge 600 meg file (because I have all the binks I don't need it anymore)

the one from blueyonder?
I checked, seems they were taken down due to heavy ftp useage.

but blueyonder used to have the small chunks of their own video.. had that color cycling issue if my memory is correct.

PvtRyan said:
Yeah I want that too, it's the only thing keeping me from deleting the huge 600 meg file (because I have all the binks I don't need it anymore)
Aw c'mon, you don't really want to get rid of the Gabe and the 486 guy comments, do you?

Back