The Clash

BlindTelepath

Reaction score
Anyone else listen to them? I got turned on to them by a friend recently, and I'm liking a lot of their songs.

Yeah, they're awesomeness in band-form.

Favorite: Train in Vain... <3!

For my money, Guns of Brixton is their best tune. Most of their stuff is amazing though--glad you finally got into them! You need to thank your friend immensely! :cheers:

VictimOfScience said:
For my money, Guns of Brixton is their best tune. Most of their stuff is amazing though--glad you finally got into them! You need to thank your friend immensely! :cheers:

Agreed

Also, try looking into the late/great Joe Strummer's newer band, Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros. Streetcore is a pretty spectacular album.

BlindTelepath said:
Anyone else listen to them? I got turned on to them by a friend recently, and I'm liking a lot of their songs.

WELCOME TO CLASH CITEH ROCKAHZ!

Hehe, love them. Only have one CD but they rock.

Yeah I read a magazine article dubbing the clash as the founders of the punk rock revolution. Go the Clash!!!!

No doubt they were the founders- amazing amzing stuff.

Gotta love them punk bastards

Amazing music

They wern't the creators, that award goes to the ramones or the sex pistols, take ur pic. But they were the best.

the_ghost_of_you said:
Yeah I read a magazine article dubbing the clash as the founders of the punk rock revolution. Go the Clash!!!!
Don't believe everything you read. If you really want to check out punk's roots, go back to the Stooges and the New York Dolls--awesome stuff and crazy for its time! Enjoy!

Back