The Combine have a sex simulator?

mrkab00m

Reaction score
After browsing through the sound .gcf, I found a clip of the overwatch radio stating the following-
"Reminder-100 sterilized credits qualifys non-mechanical reproduction simulation"

...This must mean that the Combine are made completely out of humans!

EDIT:How can I post the sound clip?

mrkab00m said:
After browsing through the sound .gcf, I found a clip of the overwatch radio stating the following-
"Reminder-100 sterilized credits qualifys non-mechanical reproduction simulation"

EDIT:How can I post the sound clip?

Well, yes the combine Overwatch (the one's you see on earth) are original combine combined with humans. The sterilization I believe has something to do with Breen talking about how they suppress our reporoduction.

True- but the Combine Overwatch must not be formed out of combine+humans, because if the Combine wanted a perfect soldier, therefore making a Combine(ation) they would have cared not too add to them the need to have fake sex, you see? :p

EDIT: BTW, this sound is on the combine radio, not as a city announcement to the citizens.

That's already known fact - the Combine we see on Earth (Overwatch, Civil Protection), are simply humans enhanced with Combine technology. Of course, there's also the Synths (Striders, Gunships, Mortar etc), they're also another race that the Combine has conquered.

You can post the sound clip by putting it in a zip file and upload it.

The clip is too big and WinRAR ZIP has no thing where I can compress it that I can see...
And I mean out of humans and just humans, no bio-combine-thingy

mrkab00m said:
The clip is too big and WinRAR ZIP has no thing where I can compress it that I can see...
And I mean out of humans and just humans, no bio-combine-thingy
Well, they are known as the "Civil Protection" or simply CP's. They are purely human that is wearing a mask and a suit. Their job is to keep the city under control. Combine Soldiers and Elites are dead humans implanted by combine tech.

Non-mechanical reproduction simulation = hooker. So 100 credits to use a hooker.

Sid Burn said:
Well, they are known as the "Civil Protection" or simply CP's. They are purely human that is wearing a mask and a suit. Their job is to keep the city under control. Combine Soldiers and Elites are dead humans implanted by combine tech.

I know-I meant what biochemically enginered human-cyborg thing needs a hooker? :p CP is half-human, not all

Woah, Alyx would be richer than Bill Gates if the combine had thier way :|

Now there's a soundbyte dying to be sampled into techno tracks.

This is news? I pretty much figured that was what the voice meant. Do we we really need a thread about it?

HadouKen24 said:

This is news? I pretty much figured that was what the voice meant. Do we we really need a thread about it?

14 posts can't be wrong.

Seriously did someone piss in your wheaties this morning? Or is this one of those deals where you can inflate your own ego by pretending everyone else is just so out of the loop on something that you knew about ages.

Seriously, lighten up. The rest of us are having fun.

Back