The final battle!

Read below first… Which team wins the battle?!?!

• Team 1 (Nihilanth, AKA Gonarch, Striders and the Garg!)

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Team 2 (Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, DOG!)

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Solo (The G-Man!)

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If anyone is hooked to these forums you might know I have an obsession with vs. polls. Its my habit but everyone seems to like them, but don’t worry I’ll begin to calm down now. According to my original poll everyone thinks the strider would kick arse against all the other enemys in halflife 1 & 2 including Nihilanth!!!! O well, but this is the final poll… with a twist. Setting the scene:
Gargs lair:
Garg has suddenly teleported into city 17. He is fending of striders by flaming them and melting their metal skulls. Striders are injuring the garg with their cannons.
Suddenly DOG and Alyx appear. The striders and the Garg decide to work together as DOG picks of striders one by one. DOG picks up a striders leg and swings it around, letting go of it as it flys and pummels into the garg. It falls and quickly gets back up.
Alyz and DOG retreat as more striders come roaming in. A storm portal opens up in the sky and Nihilanth falls into the depth of the fight. He joins gargs side. And then running from a side street appears AKA Gonarch, the huge spider. They all work together. Alyx is suddenly shot in the leg. “HELP!” she shouts. Nihilanth, the spider, garg and striders come roaming up to DOG. DOG runs back and calls for help.
With Alyx injured, Gordon Freeman appears. He launches full-scale attack.
But the legend of Gordon Freeman is matched! With all his enemy, big bosses from HL and HL2 he fights for his life with DOG. Elite combine join the fight with the striders.
But...The G-Man then fades into the background. Everyone turns to him. The battle silences. The G-Man opens his briefcase and picks up a weapon…He aims to kill everything!

Tantalus said:
Gordon has the advantage of the 'load' key...

but G-man has the advantage of stopping time, before gordon can use his F9...

besides if he pulls out his weapon and aims to kill everything - with his time stopping skills - he's the true winner here

realistically...Team 1 would absolutly piss all all over the other two..it would be so easy.

Hectic Glenn said:
realistically...Team 1 would absolutly piss all all over the other two..it would be so easy.

Agreed, but out of reality, the order would follow from G-Man > Team 1 > Team 2. Supreme being comes first, then big-ass monsters, and finally two pitiful humans and their robot companion.

Then Master cheif flys in and takes out a few striders then gordon comes in a bashes his face in with his crow bar.... Then DOG disapears in to a dark ally. All you hear is bashing of cement and out comes DOG with Barney on his back with a AK47 and they both kik every ones ass.... (thats how i would want it to end)

GMAN all the way. Not even all 6 of those could stop Gman. Dont let his classy suit decieve you, hes a frekin beast with some mad skills.

Team 2 (Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, DOG!)

I can just think of some of the stuff they will do : o ahhh!

Gman controls everything... including you!

Back