• Glock

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Beratta

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
I was just wonderin, the members who are doing BM:source, will you be using the glock (possibly from the counterstrike:souce model) or sticking with the High Definition's Beretta.

I know the glock can fire under water but I'm not sure about the beretta. Anyway I prefer the glock :thumbs:

If you will be including the glock, will you be adding the burst secondary mode

I always liked the glock.. more of a 'lethal' weapon, compared to the more innocuous, military style of the berreta.

Berreta's are known for looking good that's why they're used so often in movies. But yeah I don't know of a Berreta that can fire underwater.

bliink said:
I always liked the glock.. more of a 'lethal' weapon, compared to the more innocuous, military style of the berreta.

I watched US Marshalls the other day. One of the agents pulled out a beretta. Tommy L Jones turned around and said to get rid of that sissy gun, get a proper gun (and pulls out a glock).

Fires underwater and whilst clogged with sand (I think thats what he said). Anyhow, I like the look of the silver brass ejector, whilst the gun is jet black :smoking:

Many police forces use a glock as a standard side arm, which would look more appropriate on the secutiy guards in black mesa methinks

glocks look crappy, give me a USP anyday, that's what they should be using in the BM"source

I have always been a glock freak (hence my old avatar) most probably because I own 3 Airsoft glocks (2 Glock 23fs, and 1 G19) and 1 real glock 19.

I once was a 92fs freak, but the G19 mended my evil ways.

Glocks can't really fire underwater. No weapons really can. Theres to much pressure and the barrel ends up cracking. When they say the glock can fire underwater its more like the thing can fire aybe once without the barrel exploding. But by6 the second or thrid shot say bye bye to your gun. And i have seen videos of MP5s firing after soem guy came out from underwater with it and water is leaking out of the barrel. but those videos were filmed with blanks instead of live ammunition. So theres less pressure so the MP5 barrel didn't crack.

Gotta love the Glock. So let's see those uselessly extremely high poly count glock models for Half-life Source then!

The beretta in the HD pack is just a model replacement. If there's going to be any remaking, they should remodel the glock, to keep things true to Half-Life.

Back