Votes: 16 18.4%
  • DUCK

Votes: 53 60.9%
  • Inanimate Carbon Rod

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters

CyberSh33p

Reaction score
Well we've got it down to two candidates representing the Commie-Bastard and Water-Fowl parties in this controversial and heated election on the forums.

CYBERSHEEP

vs.

http://www.metzerfarms.com/mallard.jpg

Do the right thing and vote for me, or else that duck will sleep with your wife!

I think the duck is more capable of handling the job :)

eff you guys, where are my supporters!?!!

those who support me will be bribed* handsomely

*disclaimer: the views expressed by me may or may not be the views of me

Sh33p or the duck Sh33p or the duck...........

/me's head explodes

outpost233: I don't know who!??!
outpost233: to vote for....
cybersh33p: me!!
outpost233: bribe?
cybersh33p: secks!
outpost233: w00t!

I know who I'm voting for!

The duck promised a constant 24 hour watch for crime with his fellow geese/ducks...

and Cybersheep promised me a fake bribe =/

the crime watch is merely a cover for governmental money laundry!

... the duck had sexual relations with monica lewinsky! ewwww'd!

The duck kidnapped my brother and held him for ransom! He made me pay lots of money which he then used to fund his campain......his EVIL campain! Really, do you want someone evil and who kidnaps small children *caugh*pedophile*caugh* in office?

You sir have just voted for corruption. I am going to go back to playing San Andreas now.

Ducks are cool aren't they?

Now a duck... a duck could kill a headcrab.

You are not a duck.

Danimal said:
Ducks are cool aren't they?

Now a duck... a duck could kill a headcrab.

You are not a duck.

i agree with everything this delicious yogurty man has just said.

Ducks rock, plain and simple. I mean, besides... this is an online forum. If you have a serious answer, and a random answer on a poll, a majority will vote for the random answer just because =P

Now, if you did something like Comradebadger vs Icarus, it'd be a serious poll! =)

Kabukiavenger, the yogurty man commands you to steal pie for him...

I AM A PROWLER, HEAR ME ROAR!

hmmm.. now thats a tough choice... hmm
lets see...
what do I get for voting "duck"?
-a nice feeling
-its funny
-ummm
-its a duck
-who doesn't like ducks?

What do i get for voting "Cybersh33p"?
-hmmm
-some stuff maybe..
-but what stuff? i dont know
-this is less of a list than the previous 'list'

so, therefore, after considering those options... and the fact it may be best to keep power away from our friend sheepy (;))... i have decided that i wont vote at all :)

EDIT: Vote for me!!

Bliink, not voting will cause a 10$ fine to be enforced on you

Danimal said:
Bliink, not voting will cause a 10$ fine to be enforced on you

Holy crap! That's genius! If they made that a law in the united states, we'd be out of debt! =)

A cybernetic sheep or a duck, hmmmmm.....it has be the duck. The duck has many key issues that i like about his campaign, especially the illegalisation of alcohol, smoking in any place, let alone a public one and the death penalty for all crimes.

The duck said 'Anyone who quits online games when they are about to lose shall be dragged out into the street, stripped naked and bashed with a bag of onions! So remember, trust CNN, trust CNN.'

I like the duck :)

Raziaar said:
Holy crap! That's genius! If they made that a law in the united states, we'd be out of debt! =)

I think that if you don't vote in Australia you get fined... I forget if it is still true though :|

awwww, the ducks is so cute...

*votes for duck*

gotta love his shiny, shiny back!

I voted for the Duck. Cybersh33p doesnt represent my views.
The Duck provides, Cybersh33p spams.
The Duck cares, Cybersh33p :flame:s
The Duck welcomes new members, Cybersh33p tells them to "piss off back to general discussion"

Clearly Cybersh33p is not the sort of person you want to represent you :p go duck!

Cybersheep probably shot himself after seeing the poll results

Danimal said:
Cybersheep probably shot himself after seeing the poll results

Probably shot himself again after seeing the cute images I posted of ducks!

Actually I shot a bunch of mexicans.

My campaign has given me consent to give you all a big "F U"

F U

CyberSh33p said:
Actually I shot a bunch of mexicans.

My campaign has given me consent to give you all a big "F U"

F U

Been playing GTA: San Andreas?

CyberSh33p said:
nope, raz, I haven't.

Sorry. I didn't read alot of those responses so I had no idea you were playing it. I was kind of trying to sleep, until I woke up to browse a bit more. Now i'm back to bed.

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven. Don't step on the ducks!" So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man." The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman. The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. The woman remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

Ducks swim, sheep don't

Raziaar said:
Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven. Don't step on the ducks!" So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man." The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman. The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. The woman remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

LOL!

Test to see if you will win an election

1) Take your current age... okay I will give you a few minutes to remember
2) subtract 10 years
3) Were you smart then? If no then you won't win

Ducks test

1) age is 4
2) 4 - 10 = -6
3) Yes, the duck was smart becuase in his previous life he was einstien

Back