The hidden forum man....

AudioRage

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed what seems to be a hidden combine soldier with one big ass gun strapped to his back in the bottom right corner of the current Scheme?

I mean, look at that adaptive camouflage, it amazing!1 :O

Discuss :D

Look at the top of the screen, the banner, next to the H of Half. It's the same sillhouette and is an assasin

The right bottom corner one is Gordon with a huge crowbar on his back...

or something

Nope, a silohuette of the old Assassin concept art. :b

It's the fecking female assassin

which reminds me, i need to do more fanfiction of white shadow

It's GORDON!!!!!!!! The only way to beat the final boss is with the giant crowbar, I read the leaked script ffs

un0x said:
It's GORDON!!!!!!!! The only way to beat the final boss is with the giant crowbar, I read the leaked script ffs
The giant crowbar of dooooooooom is a spoiler, ban!

:p

for those in need of humor transplants, we're both joking :p

un0x said:

i wouldnt be suprised if HL2 was a giant piss take, and after valve got their code stolen, they decided "what the hell" and made the rest of the game a load of bullshit. So from half way through its giant crowbars and bunny aliens all the way to the final boss, gabe.

been thinking about what little project i'm going to do to get to grips with the new sdk for a while now, and thanks to you Suicide42, it will be a third person pink bunny masacre and you will carry a giant crowbar :)

Suicide42 said:
i wouldnt be suprised if HL2 was a giant piss take, and after valve got their code stolen, they decided "what the hell" and made the rest of the game a load of bullshit. So from half way through its giant crowbars and bunny aliens all the way to the final boss, gabe.

ROFL! :D that would be so awesome.... I would love valve if they did something like that :)

Suicide42 said:
So, Doom then? :)

I would laugh my ass off if all the pics in that fake hl2 screenshots thread in the art section were all true......

Suicide42 said:

erm, thats what we get mods for

Back