The HL2.net New Years Eve Party!!

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight everyone had a blast, as a large group of Hl2.netters gathered to celebrate the coming of 2008, Tf2 Style. Although I was not present for the majority of the festivites, we fought through 2fort, Hydro and Gravel up until the point I left.

The Story of 2fort...
When I joined several of the Hl2.netters such as AciD, Physco and PimpinPengiun had the party well underway. I was later followed by atleast 7 other Hl2.netters, when we all formed a melee only fight, storming across the bridge to beat each other up and occasionally ganging up on players who decided to build sentrys...(not naming anyone).

The story of Hydro...
Can't be bothered, normal fighting and the occasional whistle from AciD or shoop da whoop from everyone.

The story of...someone finish this off...

(I left at 9:20, someone please finish this, explaining what happened later, also about the fun we had tonight :D, and how I pwned you all at Hydro.)

There was a party? No notification was sent out to the TF2 group :(

Good times. :D

Viper, there was a notification yesterday, then I deleted it because of mass confusion. I posted a thread in General Games and then forgot to make a TF2 event. D:

I think we should plan one for Friday or Saturday now.

I soo slept in and missed everything.

My ping probably would have been ridiculous anyway :(

I soo slept in and missed everything.

My ping probably would have been ridiculous anyway :(

Mine was a pretty steady 170 the whole way through, but I managed to not completely suck. Either that or I had a lot of fun.

... I seem to recall being steamrolled quite a bit actually. Pretty sure I sucked a lot, come to think of it.

when was this?! you failed to tell me pimpin!:(

oh well, i only have 2 hl2.neters on my freinds list...

Melee 2fort was a blast.

Who the hell were the Russian 12 year olds? They made me laugh. And /facepalm.

Melee 2fort was a blast.

Who the hell were the Russian 12 year olds? They made me laugh. And /facepalm.

Yeah that's true :D
I was tying to sing still alive :D
ah and with friends ping doesn't matter :)

I should've been in on this. Oh well.

You should have, it was a blast!!

wow,i was wondering if people would play tf2 upto the new years count. i played until aroun 9pm then went out to celebrate on the town.

how was it?

My AWP owned you all.

Secret Tactical Strategy:

As a defender on Gravelpit, choose Demoman and pipe jump onto the hut at B. When you see a bunch of enemies running out of the far entrance, pipe jump from the roof to suprise attack them from behind with your AWP (bottle) and, if alltalk is on, listen to them shouting expletives such as "GOD ****ING DAMMIT" down the microphone.

GGs. It was fun. :D

I owned you all at Hydro, 62 points to the next highest Hl2.netter - 48

Second top was the guy on Red, with 59.

Still....

PWNED!!!

dammit i had to go to a real party where no one hits each other with spades and bottles :(

Back