The Kliener Story- (now a motion picture)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*downloads before link goes blerggggg* yousendit likes dying on people!

Can't anybody figure out how to do machinima in HL2?

LOL That was great. Thanks for the entertainment, do a "The Kliener Story" part 2.

That was part 1 and part 2 put together in one video. I might do another series with garry mod though. Kliener story was pretty fun.

Ive already seen this :( its the same as the screenies, and you STOLE yes stole my wrestling theme :( I did a chokeslam, ax handle smash, powerbomb, karate kick and double clothesline in mine...and wasnt as brutal as Zeus, hes mental :D :rolleyes:

Hey I didn't say the video was going to have any new content in it, it's just the screenies put together in a video for those too lazy to read the threads. And it has some music in it too, definitely better than clicking pictures.

Why instead of posting only a video don't you post a video and maybe some screen shots? Some people here are on dialup and don't really want to see those videos that bad, which is, of course, not to say that they want to see them at all.

It was a good effort, but the red writing was often hard to make out.

Please remember this all for fun. Who cares where it came from credit is credit, but hey a laugh is worth a lot more than credit.

So thanks to everyone that was even remotely involved in the content and ideas that made it possible.

Yes the whole point of the story was to get a good laugh or too, and HG I didn't "steal" your wrestling theme. I didn't even see it until you brought it up my Kliener Story part 2 thread. There are a ton of people at hl2world who have been doing wrestling stuff since garrymod came out also.

Yeah man i know, i was only joking, not a problem at all, not like i own or copywrote the idea. Its fine :)

ur bandwith got pwnt in the eye, get a new host

OK, I think we all get the message that the link is dead! you can stop posting that now!

Wow alexius just used a phoenix down on this thread. Dude the link has been dead for months lmao!

anyone else have a new link ?

this link is dead!

so wanna watch it now :(

Why must you torment me!
If he wants to fix the link, he can post a working version in a new thread.
This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back