The Living

Mat_Brummitt

Reaction score
Does anyone think that in the next update, it would be good if on the HUD it displayed how many people are still alive on each team?

I think this would be useful and easy to implement and would mean you wouldnt have to hold tab to check how many are alive, which i often do, just so you know how badly you need to watch your arse, and half the time i end up dead cos i was checking the numbers.

Tactical Ops used this.

Mat.

I'll second that. I too often get shot when I'm checking my team's status.

I think it would be good to make it optional too. I mean I have no problems with remembering who's left alive (I count how many are in my team each round and then keep watching the death shower in the top right).

What would be nice is some sort of hud customisation. I mean moving things around.

Also a bomb timer wouldn't go amis. I always never have enough defuse time ;)

There is a bomb timer. Just not with numbers

I just use the radar/map-thing in the top right to see if my team is still alive, and I use tab to see how many of the other team are alive. But it would be great to be able to customise the hud more.

I want an realism option to turn off all kill messages and the ability to use tab to see how many players are alive.

This would add another dimension to the tactical gameplay as it becomes important to keep your team up to date on friendly casualties and killed enemies.

Danimal said:
There is a bomb timer. Just not with numbers
I meant with numbers :E

And yeah about the extra realism no hud idea. But then again, it would only be ideal as a server option, then certain clan matches could organise it and such...

Edit: Isn't there a file somewhere in the CSS directory with like a .jpg template or something which says where everything goes?

Back