The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solitaire by Notwist.

I'm really, really liking this group. The combination of mesmerizing vocals and glitch music makes a perfect duo. The lyrics could be better, but overall are pretty solid and keep the tone. The vocals are soft and slow while the drums and glitches beat your ears. Pretty much addicted.

Walking on sunshine- me first and the gimme gimmes (cover)

:| these guys are... well, they don't exactly suck, and they aren't annoying, but they cover all these old songs... I think I don't like them becuase they stole my idea.

Squarepusher - E8 Boogie.

I was watching a 2-part Squarepusher interview a while back which showed his own little studio set up in his house in London and he was messing around with this song on his 4 or 8 track. I love hearing a really cool song, wishing you had it because it sounds so good, then one day when your just browsing through an album you come across it unexpectadly. This just happened.

Hard Normal Daddy has little play time on my computer. Disapointing.

Megadeth - Gears of War

Funny how they made it for the game, yet it's not featured, nor does it really have anything to do with it other than the name.

The Good, The Bad And The Queen - leaked album in Promo CD-rip glory :D

The Red In Sophie Loren - Guy Fawkes (Where You at Now?)

Brilliance.

One Step Inside by Notwist.

Goddamn it.

Notwist as in the German 'indie' band.. ?

If so, that's really weird because I'm on their Wiki page right now looking up the album they did with the hip-hop group Themselves. I had never ever heard of Notwist until a few seconds ago.

'You And Me' - Lifehouse

I swear, i want this to be the song i have my first dance to if i ever get married. *cries*

ultra-depressing if you're not in a relationship though lol

Notwist as in the German 'indie' band.. ?

If so, that's really weird because I'm on their Wiki page right now looking up the album they did with the hip-hop group Themselves. I had never ever heard of Notwist until a few seconds ago.

Yeah. It is. Their music differs amazingly from album to album.

Antennas to Heaven - This Bloody Tarkhovsky Film

I am so eagerly awaiting the arrival of their CD to my mailbox it's not even funny. *keeps fidgeting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back