something that I want to say is...

in my opinion HL is not a simple game about alien invasion
cuz are much mistery about HL

for example

why Gman need freeman?
what is he?
for who's work?
what he and his bosses wants?
he is the only one?or are anothers like he?
whats is the freeman job?
the reason of all this is the Xen or no?
freeman work for the good OR bad guy?

WHY SO MUCH MISTERY?

I hope in HL2 will be answer
and not more questions(well yeah more questions)

for that reason I want to say
HL is not just about alien invasion

Lol, i couldnt read half of it because of the wierd grammar that made me laugh my ass off

Cutey_Kaite said:
Lol, i couldnt read half of it because of the wierd grammar that made me laugh my ass off
He kick yo' ass in Spanish, though!

G-man being a mystery makes him seem badass when he's really just a little pansy. :)

FictiousWill said:
the mistery of how to spell.....?

I hope you realize you misspelled mystery :| :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lighten up on his spelling/grammar, his first language isn't English.

I realize English isn't his native language, and I'm in no way making fun of him, but when I read the topic, I thought it said "The misery of HL" hehe.

I'm hoping for answers to questions, as well as more questions for HL3 to answer. :)

<RJMC> said:
I am so bad writing in english?
Yes, and the content of your post is stating the bleeding obvious.

We know Half-Life is mysterious. We know the G-man is mysterious. We know it's probably more than just an alien invasion story. We know we know we know!

As long as HL2 doesn't end with Gordon and the G-man sitting on a park bench looking at the sun setting behind a city scape

/me throws a concrete slab in the general direction of the Wachowski brothers

.....i'll be happy.

of course english is not my native language

sorry for dont be a language master

well if everibody want it
someone close the thread

I realize English isn't his native language, and I'm in no way making fun of him, but when I read the topic, I thought it said "The misery of HL" hehe.

haha i thought the exact thing lol

Lets at least go back to topic. Do you think HL2 will answer any questions? or just raise all new ones?

It'll answer a few questions, and raise alot more. For example this time around they're going to introduce the Administrator, G-man's Boss :O

<RJMC> said:

hey man, don't appologize to anyone, if they have a problem, then it's their problem. anyways, you are correct(gee mr. fusion no need to be so mean to the dude) in your statement that it's more than just an alien invasion game. and yeah, i've always felt that hl2 will be better than hl1 because of the plotline, from which any new mysteries/questions are to arise, along with (hopefully) answers we get from the questions in the original hl.

Sparta said:
It'll answer a few questions, and raise alot more. For example this time around they're going to introduce the Administrator, G-man's Boss :O

Where'd you hear that?

i remember a mod were we saw the administrator!! of course it was all fiction and the administrator was nothing but an einstein scientist..

so basically you saw an person that some random mod maker called the Admin.

uh.... k.

<RJMC> said:

Your English is understandable. Although humorously constructed. :cheese:

Try to edit the post, so you can change the spelling.

---In any case many things about HL remain a mystery, that's why we're all

sitting here like a bunch of hungry puppies, waiting for the sequel. :farmer:

Tarkus said:
i remember a mod were we saw the administrator!! of course it was all fiction and the administrator was nothing but an einstein scientist..

It was Todesangnt or something like that, I think it was a German mod, or had a German title meaning Fear. The admin. guy I think was called Dr Blackstone or Dr Newell

valve have revealed that the admin will be a character in many sources, including the laidlaw interview in which he said that it will add a whole lot to the story, which im sure it will.

i remember gabe saying something like "half the fun will be figuring out how you got to city 17" so i don't know if as many of my hl1 questions will be answered as i'd like them to be :|

Cutey_Kaite said:

Stop bugging the guy, he isn´t even American, How the hell do you expect him to speak/write properly? :hmph:

Victor1 said:
Stop bugging the guy, he isn´t even American, How the hell do you expect him to speak/write properly? :hmph:

Does anyone else find the wording of this post funny?

Well, I was aware that Americans had a monopoly on everything else, but not on speaking and writing the english language :p.

Brian Damage said:
Does anyone else find the wording of this post funny?

Well, I was aware that Americans had a monopoly on everything else, but not on speaking and writing the english language :p.

Didn't you know, America invented the English language. ;)

Back