The Moderaters Forum.

Mitoboy

Reaction score
Thats right! I am catching on!

I know all the mods and admins have they're very own forum. But the one thing I have not figured out is what happens in there.

You know what I think. You are surrounded by bikini clad women that serve you to your every wim. You have a pool filled with entirely with Jello. And all the while you sit on your beach chairs in the sunlight we are stuck n these damp, AC lacking, barely-passing-human-rights forums.

The public demands to know what goes on in the Moderater's Forum!

And you better tell us!

This thread didn't get no love, but yes, all of us others live in poverty eating the moderators and munro's scraps :(

I hacked there, they are talking about world domination and how they are enjoying beta-testing HL2. Plus HL2 is delayed, until 2004, because it is just a mod for Doom III.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
I hacked there, they are talking about world domination and how they are enjoying beta-testing HL2. Plus HL2 is delayed, until 2004, because it is just a mod for Doom III.

I KNEW it!@$

I think they are having a wild discussion about whether to ban Mitoboy or not :p

Btw, I actually saw BF1942.com secret moderator forum, instead of becoming a hosted moderator I became a full moderator, with access to it and all its secrets!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
(sadly it only lasted a day)

Im pretty sure they got some private forums, most likely in each forum, general, off topic etc. this is jus a guess, cause my clan forums got this so im thinkin this forum is the same.

Originally posted by Majestic XII
I guess....spamming? :D
Moderators spam in their secret forums? That why its a COVER UP!!! COVER UP!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what goes on in there...a hell of a lot of mounting, that's what goes on in there.

Originally posted by Zerimski
I'll tell you what goes on in there...a hell of a lot of mounting, that's what goes on in there.
LIES!! ALL LIES!!!!! Its a conspiracy! Its a cover up!

You got Gabe in there, havent you? Holding him hostage and pushing him for an accurate release date? I can nearly see the forum... If I look to the side... Then turn my eyes slightly upwards... And shakes the monitor to the side...

The truth is in there...

poor Gabe... ;(
That's it!
I'm calling David Duchovny.
He will sort this mess out.

Originally posted by Idolon
poor Gabe... ;(
That's it!
I'm calling David Duchovny.
He will sort this mess out.
What's that going to help? He will only think the truth is out there, which it isnt since its obviously in there.

Originally posted by Zerimski

scarily, thats exactly what happens in there ;(

That, and people asking me to hack the forums so their name flashes and rotates and flies across the screen next to their posts :p

Originally posted by StarMonkey

That, and people asking me to hack the forums so their name flashes and rotates and flies across the screen next to their posts :p
So, why not let a few hundred board members in? They will liven up the place! :bounce:

Btw, why dont we have flashy names and stuff? Me wantz!

Originally posted by Mr.Reak

:cheers: :cheers: :LOL: :rolleyes:

Funniest damn thing I've heard all day...

Originally posted by StarMonkey

This is true.
/me mounts the moderator forum(s):eek:

and funnily enough... SpuD is the one who ALWAYS does the mounting :p

:eek:

And StarMonkey... it was only once that I asked ;(

Nothing goes on in there...its just a plain old Gold plated..uh.....plain old forum. Nothing at all.
All this talk of Hl2 beta testing. If only! Ive only ever seen the videos. Like the one where the gargantua goes on a rampage thourghout city 17 and gets joined by a strider and....Oh wait. Ignore that.
Ok so Hl2 is not a mod...Its not a mod for DoomI II, its not a mod for Halo2, Quake 4....you know, Deus Ex 2, its not a mod for that. Its ok, they wont ruin Hl2.

When can you implement the the control collars Starmonkey?

/me looks where he is

Damnit! Ive got to start checking that im posting in the right forum before i press send.

I have asked a friend of mine to hack the Forums and get the passwords for the mods and admins. Everyone quick while the door is open!!

Munro: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Abom|nation: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Mmw: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Mr Bond: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Stone: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

MrBadger: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Farrowlesparrow: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow](And should have been higher up also)

Hot Soup: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Zem… Zie… That guy that starts with a Z (Zeminski?): [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

StarMonkey: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

D33: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

SpuD: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Synth: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

Apos: [Deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

MitoBoy: [Account shortly to be deleted by Farrowlesparrow]

People that know binary and those who don't.

Not last edited by Farrowlesparrow on 19-08-2003 at 2:30

Mitoboy, you were the secret mod who we hired to infiltrate the noobs and become like them. Obviously your time with them has corrupted you...you tried to get us all thrown out, so you could take the boards for yourself as well as take the title of ADMIN. Shame....SHAME! You shall be banished for no less than three hundred thousand....pico seconds.

EDIT: That name thing with Zerimski is gonna become like Homer Simpson and Mr Burns in the Simpsons. Where Mr Burns never knows who Homer is and homer ends up going mad....only this time, Homer is and ADMIN and Mr Burns is...everyone.

The truth will be revealed!

/me hires FBI agent Fox Molder.

/me fires Fox Molder because he just talks about how 'the truth is out there" instead of doing something to figure it out.

Back