The new CS:S Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommyz28

did in one else notice how around 50 seconds into the video when he walks up to the guy he just killed and the blood sort pops up out of no where once he gets close to him.

Maybe he had some sort of post-death cardiovascular spasm... or something... that abruptly forced more blood out of his wounds. Or maybe it was a bug.

That was a spray LOL..just like the sprays in hl1 and cs..it wasn't blood :]

I haven't watched it yet, what kind of spray was it? Was it any better looking than the old HL/CS sprays?

Xenome said:
That was a spray LOL..just like the sprays in hl1 and cs..it wasn't blood :]

omg now wtf are yo utalking about ... hes not talking about the spray on the ground ... hes talking about the blood spraying out of his body ... the blood looks fine ... he doesnt know what the **** hes talking about ... HES NIT PICKING ... but hes doing a bad job at it!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :cheers:

Platinum said:
omg now wtf are yo utalking about ... hes not talking about the spray on the ground ... hes talking about the blood spraying out of his body ... the blood looks fine ... he doesnt know what the **** hes talking about ... HES NIT PICKING ... but hes doing a bad job at it!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :cheers:

omg nvm wait ... ure right sry xenome :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheers:

ElFuhrer said:
I haven't watched it yet, what kind of spray was it? Was it any better looking than the old HL/CS sprays?

to answer your question about the spray, i think it looks better then the old ones. It was only text also, but it looks better. Might also look better becuase the surroundings look better though :p

i love it when you see people arguing on the screen "the awp doesn't register hit" or whatever. lol, maybe they didn't make the awp so n00bish this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back