dm_lockdown0003.jpg

dm_lockdown0005.jpg

dm_lockdown0006.jpg

dm_lockdown0007.jpg

dm_lockdown0008.jpg

dm_lockdown0009.jpg

dm_overwatch0006.jpg

dm_overwatch0008.jpg

I've been quite surprised at the amount of horrible players hl2dm has. I went 78-42 in my first game, and it has gone up from there. I will get some screens tomorrow.

i think my best was like 61-48 maybe...i donno I just know it's better then several months ago

I always forget to screenshot the scoreboard for the really good ones. I posted a 90-something score on here a while ago but I can't find it searching.

I think the cs-noob hypothesis is most accurate. People are unused to the HL2DM dynamic and expect to drop someone with two smg shots. Certainly a very different style of play is required for DM.

I'm not trying to brag or exxagerate but I have been pretty good at DM since the first second it came out. I will go and build up a good score now and take a picture if you don't believe me but I quite often get scores like that.

It is most defenitely a game that comes naturally to some people.

ComradeBadger said:
I suck at HL2DM so I won't post anything :)
Good idea. I know what embarrassment feels like. :)

Sorry. I don't have any screenshot of my "1337" scores. I just don't take screenshots allthatmuch.

the bigger your the bigger your penis is...
playing againts newbs is a blast!

when is there going to be a ladder

I should have taken screenshots, but they don't show the time you have played and they don't show what the other players there score was when I entered.
I have gone into a serv a couple of times, but I always entered it half way and the I go in no time to the place of number. Then I quit because it's to boring ><. Can some one please tell me a serv where there are good player, because I wan't to get my ass kicked in stead of kicking some noob's ass. (it's just not satusfactioned).

Ps. Sorry for the possible bad english, my english typing is far more worse than my english speaking. being Dutch is sure a pain in the neck, when you wan't to write type English :p

I am a complete noob at dm and i think i go alright. You guys are right in saying there are some crap people playing.

Just went 60-6 (my personal best) and 120-29. I have the 60-6 screenshot but I don't know how to post it :)

Back