The, "Post your PC case thread!!!"

Saturos

Reaction score
I've always wondered what some of you guys PC case looked like. Please post them! There's already been a, "post your desktop" thread, but my desktop wasn't much to look at as I'm just using the lame old "Windows Classic" blue desktop with none of the fancy widgets. At least my case is awesome though!:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/Saturos_album/MyPersonalPictures004.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/Saturos_album/MyPersonalPictures005.jpg

P.S. Yes, I'm just using a makeshift desk. :p I'm in the market for a new one, but in the meantime, I'm stuck doing classwork, business, games, etc. in front of my dresser. :p

Thread better suited to this forum really...

Anyway, lets crack on.
SNV32257.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/HecticGlenn/SNV32263.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/HecticGlenn/SNV32259.jpg

That's awesome Glenn! I thought about installing a liquid cooling kit in my PC, but since I don't overclock at all, I though it wasn't really worth the extra money and labour to do so. What about those fans? Are they much quieter than they look? I just used the basic OEM CPU heatsink/fan and case fans that came with everything. My next build, I want to try something really wild though. ;)

He has the same rear case fan as mine, so in terms of being quiet, no they're not. The big ones do an awesome cooling job, but can sound like jet engines. Maybe i had a bad fan or something but mine WAS pretty damn loud.

And i wont post mine in its new, cheap case. Its a beast of a machine with its stats, but now its like...Rambo with long..no that doesnt work. errr...Batman with a mullet?

He has the same rear case fan as mine, so in terms of being quiet, no they're not. The big ones do an awesome cooling job, but can sound like jet engines. Maybe i had a bad fan or something but mine WAS pretty damn loud.

And i wont post mine in its new, cheap case. Its a beast of a machine with its stats, but now its like...Rambo with long..no that doesnt work. errr...Batman with a mullet?
LOL :) Don't be shy Dynasty! Com'on!

Mine kind of looks like a brick. But it's gray and with a gray blue... and it has an LED bar light. Other than that... it's a brick.

blog_antec900.jpg

Too lazy to take a picture of my own, but it's basically that beaut.

Im also using the antec 900, my insides are pretty embaressing though.

I have a huge mess of cables in there, also the power supply's cables are barely long enough so the motherboard connectors are really tight.

Buy some cable ties of various sizes, it's not like they cost a lot.

Here's mine:

case1aeb5.jpg

case2aox6.jpg

I spilled milk on it last night and it wouldn't post - I thought my motherboard was fried until I saw this stick of ram:

milkcooledram2hp7.jpg

Maybe it will work again once it dries out...

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/11-144-026-32.jpg

The X-Dreamer II, only mine has 4 completely dead led lights on the front, and the top right one really dim and dying, and the bottom left one flickering on and off constantly.

hey I have the same case ..only one side of my leds work ..the top left one blinks sometimes ,,I have an aerogate fan controller and two dvd players ..one is beige (hold over from my beige pc days) so my pc looks kinda cobbled together ..I'm looking for a replacement but havent decided yet cuz the ones I like are $300+ which is waaaay too expensive for a pc case

Here's mine:

case1aeb5.jpg

case2aox6.jpg

I spilled milk on it last night and it wouldn't post - I thought my motherboard was fried until I saw this stick of ram:

milkcooledram2hp7.jpg

Maybe it will work again once it dries out...

Oh man that really sucks, you must have spilt quite a bit of milk for your ram to get that wet(I can just imagine you running to your pc with a one gallon jug of milk and tripping over a cat, and wallah wet pc):D. I couldn't tell you if it will work after that being as I have no experience in that area. But good luck man.

I can just imagine you running to your pc with a one gallon jug of milk and tripping over a cat, and wallah wet pc :D.
You know how some people can visualize a scenario in their head? Best. Vision. Ever.

Video sucks ... Pics are way better. :p

And your monitor is just sick and off the wall ... Literally. Great setup.

Nice riding/driving BTW.

I don't have any pictures of just the case, so here's my setup as posted in the other thread:

comp1-1.jpg

As for the case itself (from some random site), the gorgeous CM Stacker 830 Evo:

stacker_830_van_informatique_550.jpg

Under the hood:

E6600 @ 3.0 gHz
eVGA 8800 GTS
OCZ 2gb RAM
Asus P5W DH Deluxe
OCZ 700w PowerStream

stintage
Manhack
# Total Posts: 42
# Posts Per Day: 42

Slooooow dooooooown

picture.php

picture.php

Wow, I gotta de-dust the innards of the beast sometime.

*edit* wtf, I can't do img tags with the pictures?

I don't have any pictures of just the case, so here's my setup as posted in the other thread:

comp1-1.jpg

As for the case itself (from some random site), the gorgeous CM Stacker 830 Evo:

stacker_830_van_informatique_550.jpg

Under the hood:

E6600 @ 3.0 gHz
eVGA 8800 GTS
OCZ 2gb RAM
Asus P5W DH Deluxe
OCZ 700w PowerStream

4 side fans??:O:O:O
Damn that case is pretty

Back