The REAL G-man !!!!

D

Dready

224_3dv_lp3_20839326.jpg

the one from the right^^, lol he looks like alian but also looks like the G-man hahaha, its for a lan party in israel haha i am dying

lol, its unfair to laugh at how people look.. but you have a point, spooky. Other guy looks like the marine from Alien Resurrection

His eyes.......those eyes............they're his.......

i am uglier than that guy. dont laugh at him, everyone, laugh at me.

Originally posted by Wraith
i am uglier than that guy. dont laugh at him, everyone, laugh at me.

Then I will:
hahahahahahahaa

what about Charlie Sheen for Freeman. Found this over on planethalflife. Probably old but the first time I seen it

http://www.planethalflife.com/features/articles/topten/gordon/sheen_sm.jpg

And didn't someone in a thread on here find an actress that looks a lot like Alyx.. All they need now is a Director, a few hundred million and they can get to work on a film ;)

ooh, anyone find a good actor who could play Dr Kleiner and/or the other scientists, and what about Barney

ehh, that guy looks like a ****ing freak, but not like the g-man I think..
And like someone posted somewhere else the best actor for Gordon would definatedly be Edward Norton look! :afro: My psp skills are crap, but you get the idea:bounce:

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 480
Originally posted by Jens-k
ehh, that guy looks like a ****ing freak, but not like the g-man I think..
And like someone posted somewhere else the best actor for Gordon would definatedly be Edward Norton look! :afro: My psp skills are crap, but you get the idea:bounce:

ooh he does look like Freeman doesn't he. I didn't see it before, but now you put the glasses and goatee on it fits, nice :)

yes i agree :) he realy looks like gordon, btw fenric i putted the photo you made with the feaky guy on my desktop , and now i laugh every time i see it . i must to say you did it realy good !

Originally posted by Dready
yes i agree :) he realy looks like gordon, btw fenric i putted the photo you made with the feaky guy on my desktop , and now i laugh every time i see it . i must to say you did it realy good !

hehe thanks... I did it as a wallpaper then got too scared to have him staring back at me all the time :D

i think sheen looks infinitely more like gordon than norton.

and that kid IS the gman. it's freaky. of course, he needs 50 years, but its a start.

I allsho got this sshhhuit in your abbbbsence misssssstar Freeman...

Erm how bout mathew perry for freeman? anyone ever saw that friends episode where he had the same beard as gordon?

Hehe, maybe we all should cut our hair and recolor it if needed and grow same kind of beard that Gordon has and then compare who got the best Gordon look. :p

Charlie sheen looks to strong and err big to be Gordon, Remember Gordon is a 'cool dude nerd' (tm)

Mr. Norton is a much better choice, although anyone you photoshop-or-rise with a goatie and glasses can be Gordon freeman,

observe, and be amazed as I transform a female into Gordon

Attachments

• gordon.jpg
    gordon.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 372
its, its, uncanny

:p

I'm pretty sure Sheen could appear more like a nerd, sometimes manages it in spin city heh

About Alyx, didnt someone say that Shannon Sosomon (sp?) looked like her. She is the girl from...uh..that 40 days movie?

Is it just me or is this thread multiplying?

holy crap that guy does look like the GMAN O_O
now that would be a release date costume!

How bout when release date comes around we all dress up as hl chars

Originally posted by Lavrik
How bout when release date comes around we all dress up as hl chars

The stupidiest geek event ever! ;)
Whole nations laughing!

yea i kno....
but ROFL that is funny
man... babyheadcrab is racking up teh posts

Hey, Fenric is that an actual wallpaper with the g-man in the suit?

If its real could you give me some linkage...I need it!

Originally posted by *_-SpAcKeL-_*
Hey, Fenric is that an actual wallpaper with the g-man in the suit?

If its real could you give me some linkage...I need it!

nope, comped that kids head, a misc guy in a suit together and the logo

Back