The Real Gordon Freeman!!!

S

singepiper

ok, i go to Carnegie Mellon University, and took Matter and Interactions I last semester...

check out the instructor's credentials and appearance...

http://info.phys.cmu.edu/people/faculty/schumacher_ra/

HALF LIFE IS REAL!!!
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

image33py.jpg

Reinhard Schumacher (aka Gordon Freeman)

also, check out where he works... black mesa, anyone?

like in his middle-aged/elderly ages... "Damn headcrabs get off my lawn or I will use the hose!"

the bit below his head looks, well..... a bit like gordon...

i hate you and this thread singepiper, every goddam week some idiot comes here claiming they know someone looks like gorden, and every goddamm time they it's bs. Just because someone has a beard and a mustache and is white does not ****ing mean he is freaking gorden, there should be a stickey about this:

"If you think you know or saw someone that looks like gorden freeman, do not post here, in fact don't post anything, go the **** away to hlfallout, those hippies wouldn't probably mind this."

you go to CMU? i go to pitt. were neighbors!

hooray for neighbors...

anyway, its not just the looks. they both have degrees from mit in physics... schumacher's rsearch is mainly in the behavior of matter at high energies (around 2 GeV)... sound familiar yet... think the test chamber in hl1... and he works at a research facility with a nuclear reactor... hazardous green ooze?

there are more parallels if you read the link, and the pic there doesn't do him justice, in life he's very gordon-esque...

think about this as the non hollywood version behind the game

Jezus: Every single post I see that belongs to you is either flame bait or utter bullshat. Shut up , god damn.

CookieCuttah said:
Jezus: Every single post I see that belongs to you is either flame bait or utter bullshat. Shut up , god damn.

Thats me, Cmon bann meeeee I will be banned for the sixed time or something on this forum ahahahha

when i worked at A & B Sound there was a guy in the audio video dpt that looked identical... and i mean IDENTICAL... i asked him if he had ever heard of halflife and he said no.. but he was identical...

same glasses and build. kinda skinny. exact same face... it was weird... me and the other car audio guys used to call him Freeman. or we would say "there waiting for u gordon. in the test chamber"... he would look at us all confused and keep on walking

Back