The Suprise Is Here! (Proof)

Heck yea... Valve's aweosme!!!!! This came out of NOWHERE... Hex Editors are obviously good for soemthing! haha

soccerdude21490 said:
Heck yea... Valve's aweosme!!!!! This came out of NOWHERE... Hex Editors are obviously good for soemthing! haha

Yep, and notepad to. :rolleyes:

So... when?

Excellent news. So... when can we expect to be hurling toilets at each other?

Its alright all you people saying you dont like CSS and bla bla...but go look at the number of people playing HLDM compared to CS - then tell me that you guys would support and REALLY want HL2DM.

After the initial sparkle wears off you guys will dump it quicker than a ragdoll off a cliff, whereas the CS players are extremely loyal.

So that's the big surprise? meh - i'm disappointed. I'd rather see a sequel on the same engine, or an expension pack SOON, rather then a DM mode... HL1 DM sucked balls.

Now this is excellent news!

I do wonder though if this little surprise will simply be an announcement about multiplayer or if we will suddenly be aloud to download it. If its just an announcement then we will probably have to wait for awhile before we will finally be able to play it.

azz0r said:
Its alright all you people saying you dont like CSS and bla bla...but go look at the number of people playing HLDM compared to CS - then tell me that you guys would support and REALLY want HL2DM.

After the initial sparkle wears off you guys will dump it quicker than a ragdoll off a cliff, whereas the CS players are extremely loyal.

GWET OUYT OF OUR THRED CS SUXOR LP:pP

omfg, yayayayayayayayaya, i cant contain my excitement... now to complete the game before the dm :eek:

How do we know this isnt just a trace of something which was planned, then removed?

azz0r said:

There are many people loyal to DM, its a must have lan party component, Plus having a multiplayer for the core game is extremely usefull for testing maps for any future mod developments, And im sorry, but gravity gun in multiplayer... it speaks for itself.

Cliffe, you still owe me $10, you better pay up or I send over the horse head again.

Good Good.

Was hoping it was HL2DM. Can't wait to use that damned gravity gun online :D!

I'm so excited for this yet at the same time scared... I have a mental image of how this will be and I'm afraid it wont fit...

but then... the thought of manipulator + inanimate object + enemy = mass chaos more than reassures me

Lobster said:
There are many people loyal to DM, its a must have lan party component, Plus having a multiplayer for the core game is extremely usefull for testing maps for any future mod developments, And im sorry, but gravity gun in multiplayer... it speaks for itself.

Exactly why I want HL2DM so much. We play a ton of lan parties and there is nothing more satisfying than to lay serious waste to each other in a classic DM round. Throw in a manipulator and physics and we are all in for a wonderful blood bath.

We play plenty of team based lan matches on all kinds of other games but sometimes it is nice to even the table and everybody guns for themselves. Good times are about to be had :cheers:

Cliffe...

Cliffe. C-Dog. Do you mind if I call you C-Dog?

WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT?

Now just waiting for TEAM FORTRESS 2 and DOD:S, then everything is complete for me...woooooooooooooooo!

londonswestend said:
Cliffe. C-Dog. Do you mind if I call you C-Dog?

WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT?
This week. Most likely before friday. (tomorrow or thurday)

OD-Black_Fire said:
Insurgency is one of the mods that got the SDK ahead of time, but I did not hear the dev's say they got the special treat.

No, we didn't. We got the SDK at the same time as everyone else.

Nice pic there cliffe. I can imagine it all now. Pure bliss...ONLINE! :D

me wants CTF HURRA DER PUMUCKEL HURRA DER PUMUCKEL DA
waht a great Day first my sis comes home with sushi and now this..wait a sec oh yeah thats right i stiil have to right iunn esay about Acids for tomarrow and now its almost 1:00 at night great.....

OMG that pic says HL2DM_2 so where's the HL2DM_1 pic ??

by the way it looks like were doing some combine vs resistance so there is no gordon model ?? me thinks ;)

I LOVE COMBINE VS resistance IDEA OMG VALVE ROXORS !

Back