The surprise along with release of Half Life 2?

Lunacy Fringe

Reaction score
Maybe news about Team Fortress 2 or even Team Fortress 2 itself!!

Dream on right?

What do you guys think he surprise that valve mentioned could be?

I doubt anything about TF2. I heard awhile back (cant remember where, but it was confirmed by someone at valve) about some hl2 mp stuff, taking a handful of great hl1 maps and porting them over so maybe those maps..

can you point me where they said a suprise woudl come with the release please?

That those people that bought gold and won the trip (the one in every 5000 or whatever)

Actually haven't won a trip at all!.

You see the version they download into their computers is not actually a game at all, but a bio-enginerged virus, Valve are actually a super secret military operation to take over the worlds computer system.

The virus once activated tonight at 12:00am, will begin to assimilate their computers, and when they place their hands on the keyboards it will infect them... welding them to their computer for hours on end.

The Virues name? Half-life 2

It was all a cover story!

the surprise is that steam is really skynet, and at 8am GMT it will become self-aware

maybe the G-man is trying to guide us out.. maybe Valve didn't intend for him to be in the game.. he just shows up.. like a guardian angel..

mortey said:

mortey said:

mortey said:

mortey said:

.....................same please..........

I still have yet to see an official source that promises this supposed "surprise."

Ive forsure seen like 3 or 4 places that said there wuold be a surprise - official places - but from what i saw they never said at launch.....

Back