The Wastes: looking for weapon and concept artists

K

KruddMan

The Wastes is a long time running HL mod that we've recently begun remaking/redesigning for the source engine. I work as lead artist on the team and make player models or doing whatever else needs to be done (possibly animation as soon as I figure out how to get my work into HL2). Our team lead is gage, a professional coder. Progress is moving steadily. We’re currently reorganizing our art stuff and are in need of some new artists if we plan to keep progress up to speed.
http://www.planethalflife.com/thewastes/

We're looking for a talented weapon modeler/texture artist… Preferably someone who is able to texture their own work. All of our weapons are expected to be detailed with high res textures and specular maps.

Here are some examples of our current work modeled and textured by X-Convict:

We’re also in need of a concept artist or multiple concept artists.
We’re looking for characters, environments and props. If you can do one or all of these that’s great.
Need to be able to work with me to develop concepts and work on your own just spewing out ideas. The designs need to be clear to read to be translated into 3D.

If you’re interested please send an email with examples of your work and some info to: [email protected]

im interested ill send you some work. also im quite good at rigging / weightmapping and compiling but not so good at texturing. i can uvmap though. do you use msn?

Back