There might be a HL2 MP...

FreemanHL2

Reaction score
I remember gabe saying that HL2 MP was going to have vehicles...

He also said he wasn't going to be releasing any details on it...

This description deos not fit counterstrike source at all......

Do you think Valve are keeping it from us?????

PS: Do you remember those levels in CS 1.6 with vehicles, there were some levels with primitive style vehicles in them, mostly to transport ppl... It's going to be fun to hoon around with them in source. :thumbs:

Vehicles in CS:S is a bad idea....

In funmaps it would rock :D

otherwise I seriously doubt that they would keep it secret or whatever.... that's just bad for business

FreemanHL2 said:
I remember gabe saying that HL2 MP was going to have vehicles...

He also said he wasn't going to be releasing any details on it...

This description deos not fit counterstrike source at all......

Do you think Valve are keeping it from us?????

PS: Do you remember those levels in CS 1.6 with vehicles, there were some levels with primitive style vehicles in them, mostly to transport ppl... It's going to be fun to hoon around with them in source. :thumbs:

i beleve in Valve ...Valve no what was good about the first hl and hldm was one of the things thats keept it alive .. thays defo going to be a mp ... even if its a mod

rammstein said:
Vehicles in CS:S is a bad idea....

In funmaps it would rock :D

otherwise I seriously doubt that they would keep it secret or whatever.... that's just bad for business

vechicles in cs rocked! I loved the apc in it.

well

All this crying for no Multi Player is funny. What i THINK is going to happen is they are keeping TFC 2 underwraps, that mod has potentials of actualy using vehicles. Hl2 deathmach ... i dont think so lol.
So the thing closest to even having vehicles could be TFC2, maybe CS:S like objectives based maps. but who knows for sure.
Im hoping it is TFC2 seriously that would own so much.

shapeshifter said:
vechicles in cs rocked! I loved the apc in it.

i remember getting in that, and someone crashing it off a cliff, crushing everyone inside... ahhh memories... :)

bliink said:
i remember getting in that, and someone crashing it off a cliff, crushing everyone inside... ahhh memories... :)
that would have been me :E lol no really I did it all the time.

that or drive it down and get the thing in the elevator to stop the t's from using it or just getting people stuck. :E

bliink said:

I only have memories of getting stuck or being blocked by the APC.....

Man Gokarts would be cool with the HL2 buggy

it was so ammusing to do, I wouldn't leave till I had the thing litteraly packed with my entire team. Id yell at them to all get on. hell they got to the point where they wouldn't fit in the back so they stood and ducked on top.

Then I floor it off the edge :LOL:

shapeshifter said:
it was so ammusing to do, I wouldn't leave till I had the thing litteraly packed with my entire team. Id yell at them to all get on. hell they got to the point where they wouldn't fit in the back so they stood and ducked on top.

Son of a bitch LOL!

That or telling your team to "GO GO GO" then as they are all running down the ramp into the underground base...

you turn them into pancakes.

shapeshifter said:

Man.... at least its a little more original than having a 'funny' person that keeps shooting the entire team in the back.
All the time.

Clavius said:
Man.... at least its a little more original than having a 'funny' person that keeps shooting the entire team in the back.
All the time.

yea those people are very funny :bonce:

ah every one did the apc thing, it was a blast.

sometimes we wouldn't shoot and get in a knife fight with the T's over the apc, then some one ends up getting in it while both teams are jumping all over the thing and it flings off the edge :cheers:

That would be awesome if HL2 had multiplayer, what would be so awesome, and would make HL2 experience all that much more godly.

I think Valve is hiding something.. Maybe the Reviewers wasn't supposed to tell if it were HL2MP :)

We'll, I think we will see HL2DM when it comes out.. Also, we will have HL: Source to play HLDM with.. oh lord.. stalkyyard... datacore.. crossfire.. *drools*

Don't hold Gabe to what he said a long time ago. Things change, and things get scrapped, usually with good reason. HL2DM may come in the future, but for the moment we just have to accept that it's not a part of HL2.

There will probably be information about it and why\if it was scrapped in the "Raising the Bar" book. I'm sure people will be posting about it when it comes in.

i always saw jeepathon2k as one of the coolest vehicle fun maps. even though it was so silly and simple. :p

edit: or should i say BECAUSE it was so silly and simple. there was also a cool one with motorcycles and buggies. rally was it called???

Back