There will be a free prologue for They Hunger; woot!

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
I guess there is a dampness to my spirits the longer I wait for They Hunger: Lost Souls to be released (Hoping there is some news around E3), s I browsed around their site, and they had a 2 page preview on the game, including stuff that I have didn't know the game will contain.

From the sounds of things, they are trying to make the game a lot more gritty and intense, and generally forces players to go close-range to do the most damage.

What did make me happy is that they will be releasing a prologue game before the first episode; for free!

More information on these two pages:
http://manke.planethalflife.gamespy.com/bwg/images/PCG_THLS1.jpg
http://manke.planethalflife.gamespy.com/bwg/images/PCG_THLS2.jpg

www.blackwidowgames.com

I wonder if they will be using the latest source build to bring out the dynamic shadows, color correction and post processing stuff.

Cool, I guess.

Played a little bit of the first game on HL1 a few years back, don't really remember it much.
Might give it another go.

No HUD and iron sights? Have to admit I'm a bit put off by that. I thought the original games were tense and frightening enough without forcing these kinds of restrictions onto the player.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it coming out.

No HUD and iron sights? Have to admit I'm a bit put off by that. I thought the original games were tense and frightening enough without forcing these kinds of restrictions onto the player.

It's a well known societal fact that people don't use iron sights when killing zombies. It's also a known fact that 89% of bullets fired at zombies don't end up in zombies.

It's also a known fact that 932% of percentages are made up.

It's a known fact that known facts aren't really known facts.

Has this thread turned into a statistical analysis of how Zombie genre games should be played. I suppose this thread will soon become a left4dead thread :p

Back